What happens when the Queen kicks the bucket?

Will all shops have to stay closed, work stop pubs stay closed and every one put a flag up?

No, because hopefully by the time she shuffles off this mortal coil, we won't be in a pandemic
See I would be very understanding of that.

I’d also be more inclined to watch some of it, only read an article or two about Prince Phillip.

This is it. You're not forced to watch it or read about it. You can do other things

I think we'd need to try really hard to find any other news to read/listen/watch.

Also, I don't think Charlie's coronation will be anything like as popular as hers was.

I think we'd need to try really hard to find any other news to read/listen/watch.

Also, I don't think Charlie's coronation will be anything like as popular as hers was.
I don’t know like, bearing in mind we’ve never had one since ‘53 and the way we do pomp and ceremony really well. I think it might be. Time of course will tell...

I think Roger should shut this place down until a week after the funeral.

I think HM will get a very over the top response from the Establishment and stuff will be stopped and shut and certain people will howl like banshees about it.

But this will be the last time it will be old school National Mourning. IMHO.

This is a good article by the way

I was just about to post that. Yes, it's an interesting read.
Edit: Especially the bit about George V being bumped off.

Last edited:

Back