Waking up from a dream and remembering it

I remember dreams pretty much every night.

In one of my dreams last night, I read that Bill Bailey had died. He'd been on a boat in the arctic that had flooded and he'd frozen to death.

It wasn't one of the main memorable parts of the dream that had stuck with me when I woke up, so I'd forgotten that bit until a few minutes ago when Bill Bailey crossed my mind and I had to google him to see if it had been a dream or if he was really dead and I'd read it last night before going to bed.

Still alive thankfully.

Sitting down feeling the nail on the end of my little toe thinking that needs cutting back and then my toe snaps off making a little pop sound. No pain, no blood, just a bit of hard skin where it parted. Hours earlier I had watched a mantis shrimp smack a crab so hard its claw flew off, don't know if that had any relation to the toe falling off in my dream.
Had a google, looks like my inner structure is off!

Toes

Toes help connect the dreamer to balance and confidence in their lives. More than likely you will dream of a broken, bleeding, black, missing or damaged toe to metaphorically indicate your inner structure is off and needs proper grounding. If you notice your toes are black in your dream it shows a restriction and neglect to progress forward. A positive dream will imply you have an extra two meaning you are completely balanced to proceed to the next stage.

Last edited:
Looking after my parent's cat I decided to put it out its misery of extreme old age by hammering a nail through its head. It didn't die. It was just in incredible pain. I woke up wondering how I could explain what had happened to him when they came back from holiday. Traumatic!
WTF?

Last night I was dreaming of making everyone cows testosterone sarnies. This was at someones wake. I was then suddenly in a phone box hiding from the greys. Then I woke. Canny.

I had a very bizarre and somewhat uncomfortable dream experience last night. Haven’t been able to stop thinking about it all day today.

I was sitting with somebody watching a Sunderland vs Newcastle football match. Sadly we were getting beat unfortunately. Even though I am not looking directly at her, I know the person I am with watching is my Mam. She doesn’t say a thing during the match. Sub-consciously deep down I know this is a dream and I try to change things about the game but to no avail.

Now here is the thing that I found quite unsettling. Whilst I am asleep and dreaming, I become aware of somebody shuffling past my bedroom door, along the landing to go to the toilet. Part of me recognises the movement/shuffle of my Mam, and I know she is dead.

At that moment I become aware of a presence in my bedroom. I feel something on the edge of my bed. Something is pressing down hard on my shoulders. I am paralysed, unable to move. Unable to open my eyes. Unable to move my head. Unable to lift my arms, move my legs.

Not sure how long this goes on for, but suddenly I am free to move. The presence is gone and I can turn over again.….

I had a very bizarre and somewhat uncomfortable dream experience last night. Haven’t been able to stop thinking about it all day today.

I was sitting with somebody watching a Sunderland vs Newcastle football match. Sadly we were getting beat unfortunately. Even though I am not looking directly at her, I know the person I am with watching is my Mam. She doesn’t say a thing during the match. Sub-consciously deep down I know this is a dream and I try to change things about the game but to no avail.

Now here is the thing that I found quite unsettling. Whilst I am asleep and dreaming, I become aware of somebody shuffling past my bedroom door, along the landing to go to the toilet. Part of me recognises the movement/shuffle of my Mam, and I know she is dead.

At that moment I become aware of a presence in my bedroom. I feel something on the edge of my bed. Something is pressing down hard on my shoulders. I am paralysed, unable to move. Unable to open my eyes. Unable to move my head. Unable to lift my arms, move my legs.

Not sure how long this goes on for, but suddenly I am free to move. The presence is gone and I can turn over again.….
Obviously losing your mam still weighs heavy on your mind my love, loved ones that have passed often frequent our dreams.
My mam sat on the end in my bed a short time after she'd died, my dad reckons it was her just saying goodbye (even though as a 4 1/2 year old it scared the shit out of me and I ran out of my room screaming.......soz mam xx)

Thats absolutely terrifying to be fair

Sounds like sleep paralysis that, it's terrifying I've had it a few times.
Awful for you that it involved your mam too though if it was that .

This sounds like good old sleep paralysis. The being pressed into the bit is very common.

Obviously losing your mam still weighs heavy on your mind my love, loved ones that have passed often frequent our dreams.
My mam sat on the end in my bed a short time after she'd died, my dad reckons it was her just saying goodbye (even though as a 4 1/2 year old it scared the shit out of me and I ran out of my room screaming.......soz mam xx)
Aww lop ❤️
I think that’s why I’ve never had a visit as they know even at this age I’d absolutely wee myself with fear even though I love them.

Aww lop ❤️
I think that’s why I’ve never had a visit as they know even at this age I’d absolutely wee myself with fear even though I love them.
Aye it's a bit unsettling tbh, but they're around us (I often think they're butterflies or birds that knock about for a bit 🤗).
I haven't had any weird assed dreams in ages, I hope I have a good one soon 😘 xx
I've never had a dream in my life. The longer it goes on, the more I'm convinced everyone else is lying about them and they don't exist. Like that 4 leaf clover bullshit.
Wow that's mental :lol:

Back