Waking up from a dream and remembering it

I have vivid, often disturbing dreams every night that I can remember in detail well into the next day.

As someone who suffers quite badly with anxiety it has been pointed out that this is quite a common side effect.

Latest one from last night was my Dad murdering my Mum then going on the run, and I was travelling up and down the country trying to find him.

I wake up knackered every day despite having plenty of sleep.

I’m the same. There’s more happens in my life when I’m asleep rather than when I’m awake.

Once or twice a year I have a lucid dream where you are aware you are dreaming.
You take control and dictate what happens. It’s f***ing brilliant.

I had a really vivid dream that I was going out with Halle Berry. Unfortunately it didn't have any of the benefits of going out with Halle, but it was me being anxious about telling my wife about moving in with a Hollywood superstar.

Shortly after I was in London with work, and saw that Halle Berry was also there attending a film premiere. Unfortunately she wasn't staying at the Thistle next to Euston station.

I was having a crazy dream last night, I lived in a shared house with randoms and an old mate.
The walls were moving and the rooms were like flipping over and changing shape around a massive bed.
I'd found a young hunk somewhere in the house but he'd left before owt could happen and this was playing..........
I went back to my room and flopped on the bed miserably, my landline rang and it was the lad telling me he was here (but my mate was in the room and I told her she'd have to leave and nigh on pushed her out the door and dragged him in).
He was wearing a black and white checked t-shirt that had red roses on it, braces (not on his teeth) and some kind of baggy jeans.
I was running my hands all over his lush body and then I woke up 😢
I was absolutely f***ing foaming, I went to the loo shouting "why did I have to wake up then man, at the best bit" and continued to kick off a bit in the bathroom until the bairn got up :lol:.
I hardly ever remember dreams, if I'd just been able to sleep a bit longer it would've been class.........
too many drinks. In the ranch

I was having a crazy dream last night, I lived in a shared house with randoms and an old mate.
The walls were moving and the rooms were like flipping over and changing shape around a massive bed.
I'd found a young hunk somewhere in the house but he'd left before owt could happen and this was playing..........
I went back to my room and flopped on the bed miserably, my landline rang and it was the lad telling me he was here (but my mate was in the room and I told her she'd have to leave and nigh on pushed her out the door and dragged him in).
He was wearing a black and white checked t-shirt that had red roses on it, braces (not on his teeth) and some kind of baggy jeans.
I was running my hands all over his lush body and then I woke up 😢
I was absolutely f***ing foaming, I went to the loo shouting "why did I have to wake up then man, at the best bit" and continued to kick off a bit in the bathroom until the bairn got up :lol:.
I hardly ever remember dreams, if I'd just been able to sleep a bit longer it would've been class.........

Obviously got no taste in clothes loppy 🤣

Obviously got no taste in clothes loppy 🤣
It was slightly cropped anarl, I told him in my dream I thought it an odd look but I was gamer than a game woman's game bits to see what was under the bugger :lol:....but I didn't, I woke up and I never found out.
He had grey wavey hair like a Japanese manga character, a tan, chiselled slightly gruff model looks and was 27.
We actually store all dreams even if we can’t remember them. Usually takes an audio or visual cue for the dream/memory to come flooding back.
Fancy getting your dream machine out and coming to mine ? mind if he was a skinwalker and tries to cross into the mortal realms you're on your own xx 😎👍🤣

Last edited:
last week I dreamt I scored a hatrick against the mags at the landfill and it felt so real. Really random cause I ain’t played football for ages

The other day I dreamt I was at the pub of my childhood with my dad after playing golf making a cheese and coleslaw sandwich when he saw somebody he didn’t get in with the next minute he’s walked over and they’ve chased him up a street opposite the pub and battered fuck out of him when I got to him his face was just a pool of blood.

Very different feelings waking up from each dream..

It was slightly cropped anarl, I told him in my dream I thought it an odd look but I was gamer than a game woman's game bits to see what was under the bugger :lol:....but I didn't, I woke up and I never found out.
He had grey wavey hair like a Japanese manga character, a tan, chiselled slightly gruff model looks and was 27.

Fancy getting your dream machine out and coming to mine ? mind if he was a skinwalker and tries to cross into the mortal realms you're on your own xx 😎👍🤣
I would absolutely love to cross realms or discover the multiverse. There’s a version of you in the multiverse that did end their dream by shagging that bloke, take some comfort in that :cool:

I remember loads of mine like.
If I wake up during the night and its a mad one I sometimes type a few key things in my phone so I def remember it the next day 😂
When I woke up I was that angry as I remembered most of it but the way it ended without me getting a stiff bucking pissed me off.
Oh and I left out 1 tiny detail, I was dressed in summat like this............
Logon or register to see this image

youve always been a “wad” in my opinion like 😬
Ahhh man, I look like a sack of shit these days but thank you 😘
I've been having loads of horrible dreams recently. Wake up panicking and its proper nackering my sleep.
Ahhh man that sucks, I don't normally dream, I'm a very light sleeper tbh. I hope things improve soon for you my love 😘 xx

Last edited:

And no doubt a cock like a sheep’s heart on a Vim tin !

Back