Waking up from a dream and remembering it

I was having a crazy dream last night, I lived in a shared house with randoms and an old mate.
The walls were moving and the rooms were like flipping over and changing shape around a massive bed.
I'd found a young hunk somewhere in the house but he'd left before owt could happen and this was playing..........
I went back to my room and flopped on the bed miserably, my landline rang and it was the lad telling me he was here (but my mate was in the room and I told her she'd have to leave and nigh on pushed her out the door and dragged him in).
He was wearing a black and white checked t-shirt that had red roses on it, braces (not on his teeth) and some kind of baggy jeans.
I was running my hands all over his lush body and then I woke up 😢
I was absolutely f***ing foaming, I went to the loo shouting "why did I have to wake up then man, at the best bit" and continued to kick off a bit in the bathroom until the bairn got up :lol:.
I hardly ever remember dreams, if I'd just been able to sleep a bit longer it would've been class.........

Looking after my parent's cat I decided to put it out its misery of extreme old age by hammering a nail through its head. It didn't die. It was just in incredible pain. I woke up wondering how I could explain what had happened to him when they came back from holiday. Traumatic!

Looking after my parent's cat I decided to put it out its misery of extreme old age by hammering a nail through its head. It didn't die. It was just in incredible pain. I woke up wondering how I could explain what had happened to him when they came back from holiday. Traumatic!
Jesus Christ man :confused:

Had a dream a few years ago where I was hanging out with Scarlett Johannson, somewhere, and she started to take her kit off. Woke up hungover as owt in my mate's front room surrounded by cans and his cat was having a shite in the litterbox in the corner. Hollywood ending.
Aye that it was :lol:. I'm gutted I woke up before the sexy sex, it was going to be hot, god damn it man !!!!

I was having a crazy dream last night, I lived in a shared house with randoms and an old mate.
The walls were moving and the rooms were like flipping over and changing shape around a massive bed.
I'd found a young hunk somewhere in the house but he'd left before owt could happen and this was playing..........
I went back to my room and flopped on the bed miserably, my landline rang and it was the lad telling me he was here (but my mate was in the room and I told her she'd have to leave and nigh on pushed her out the door and dragged him in).
He was wearing a black and white checked t-shirt that had red roses on it, braces (not on his teeth) and some kind of baggy jeans.
I was absolutely f***ing foaming, I went to the loo shouting "why did I have to wake up then man, at the best bit" and continued to kick off a bit in the bathroom until the bairn got up :lol:.
I hardly ever remember dreams, if I'd just been able to sleep a bit longer it would've been class.........
What the fuck did you put in that cake mix Loppy?

I was dreaming I was pregnant by Prince William last night. Wtf is that about?!

I remember loads of mine like.
If I wake up during the night and its a mad one I sometimes type a few key things in my phone so I def remember it the next day 😂

Had a dream a few years ago where I was hanging out with Scarlett Johannson, somewhere, and she started to take her kit off. Woke up hungover as owt in my mate's front room surrounded by cans and his cat was having a shite in the litterbox in the corner. Hollywood ending.
Funny that because I had a dream I was hanging out of Scarlett johannson the other day.

I have vivid, often disturbing dreams every night that I can remember in detail well into the next day.

As someone who suffers quite badly with anxiety it has been pointed out that this is quite a common side effect.

Latest one from last night was my Dad murdering my Mum then going on the run, and I was travelling up and down the country trying to find him.

I wake up knackered every day despite having plenty of sleep.

I have some of those that make very little sense. Here’s one:

“Morgan freeman by the river - half man half bird. Giant bird head.“ 🤷‍♂️
Just found a couple of mine ha ha

"Old room. Balcony. Walk to work. Duncan sunburn. Motorway. Ladder fined by Steve. Smart bird. Which tube. Bus. Manchester not London when i remember name"

And

"Shaughn hospital. Gave up. Sat when Party. katy text to meet. Chainsaw jesmond. Trouble. Arrested handcuffs Jail. Tiny beds, pool with underwater tunnel, katy/Alison."

Just found a couple of mine ha ha

"Old room. Balcony. Walk to work. Duncan sunburn. Motorway. Ladder fined by Steve. Smart bird. Which tube. Bus. Manchester not London when i remember name"

And

"Shaughn hospital. Gave up. Sat when Party. katy text to meet. Chainsaw jesmond. Trouble. Arrested handcuffs Jail. Tiny beds, pool with underwater tunnel, katy/Alison."
I like Duncan Sunburn 😂

Back