Waking up from a dream and remembering it

This last one I was at a dance hall / studio looking to take proper lessons.
Random boots were on shelves you could pick a pair of dancing boots from, I'd seen a pair but realised they were a 4 and I'm a 6 or 6.5.
I proceeded to grow a 0-9 month pregnancy belly while I was standing at the counter waiting to change my boots.
I'd eyed up some cowboy boots but the bloke behind the counter was chatting with colleagues about delivering groceries, there had been a mutual attraction but not so much when he saw I was just about to give birth standing at the counter :confused: :lol:
:eek: :lol: lop, do you eat a mass of cheese for supper?

This last one I was at a dance hall / studio looking to take proper lessons.
Random boots were on shelves you could pick a pair of dancing boots from, I'd seen a pair but realised they were a 4 and I'm a 6 or 6.5.
I proceeded to grow a 0-9 month pregnancy belly while I was standing at the counter waiting to change my boots.
I'd eyed up some cowboy boots but the bloke behind the counter was chatting with colleagues about delivering groceries, there had been a mutual attraction but not so much when he saw I was just about to give birth standing at the counter :confused: :lol:

There are some who believe (like my brother @Albay3037 ) that sometimes when you dream, you are simply travelling through the multiverse, and every so often you link with one of many alternative versions of yourself, and for a moment experience their lives as they are in that moment….

As I said, just a theory. But still there might be a version of you on a Victorian / Steampunk style Earth 🤪

:eek: :lol: lop, do you eat a mass of cheese for supper?
Nope, just had a bit of my cake :lol: @Amber xx
There are some who believe (like my brother @Albay3037 ) that sometimes when you dream, you are simply travelling through the multiverse, and every so often you link with one of many alternative versions of yourself, and for a moment experience their lives as they are in that moment….

As I said, just a theory. But still there might be a version of you on a Victorian / Steampunk style Earth 🤪
Sounds class :cool:

Almost every night I have a bad dream just after I’ve gone to bed. Always seems to be a similar scenario - I’m in a house with some people and baddies are trying to get us. I usually wake up heart racing and find I’ve only been asleep 20 mins. Then I go back to sleep and have normal dreams. I can also get up for a piss and go back to continue my dreams.

I was having a crazy dream last night, I lived in a shared house with randoms and an old mate.
The walls were moving and the rooms were like flipping over and changing shape around a massive bed.
I'd found a young hunk somewhere in the house but he'd left before owt could happen and this was playing..........
I went back to my room and flopped on the bed miserably, my landline rang and it was the lad telling me he was here (but my mate was in the room and I told her she'd have to leave and nigh on pushed her out the door and dragged him in).
He was wearing a black and white checked t-shirt that had red roses on it, braces (not on his teeth) and some kind of baggy jeans.
I was running my hands all over his lush body and then I woke up 😢
I was absolutely f***ing foaming, I went to the loo shouting "why did I have to wake up then man, at the best bit" and continued to kick off a bit in the bathroom until the bairn got up :lol:.
I hardly ever remember dreams, if I'd just been able to sleep a bit longer it would've been class.........
I had a fantastic dream recently where I was on holiday in St. Lucia with Gal Gadot. And I can't remember the fun part, but I can remember the bit where I was texting my mate to brag about it. :lol:

Last night's dream, we were playing The Mags away and Sess scored to give us the lead. Peter Beardsley then equalised after a Tony Norman fumble. I was at work so wasn't watching the match, I said to my mate (who doesn't work where I work in real life but was there anyway) that we were drawing and he said oh no, have you not heard, it's 2-1 to The Mags now and John Mensah has been sent off :cry:

Cool dream bros and sisses, nee bucking though.

As a psychologist, I can tell you that your house represents your way of life, your old friend an older part of life. The constant changing of the environment means just that, change, and whilst the psychosexual nature of the dream cannot be understated, I suspect that the lad represents a new way of living (given that its occurring in the house). This could very easily be a desire for change and I think the fustration or lack of it is important in that respect.

I'm more worried about the black and white checks. The roses symbolise desire, but the monotone top is associated with newcastle, and the checks, whilst similar to stripes, might represent denial, or an Attempt to distort reality, which is a theme of this dream. Putting all this together what I'd suggest is that you are tired of your old life, frustrated at the status quo and are looking towards fulfillment from Newcastle. It's a very clear case of unconscious denial of Newcastle tendencies. It would not surprise me if your old friend had the face of Alex Neil or Stewart Donald, and perhaps 'waking' was an anti newcastle defence mechanism saving you embarrasment.

As a psychologist, I can tell you that your house represents your way of life, your old friend an older part of life. The constant changing of the environment means just that, change, and whilst the psychosexual nature of the dream cannot be understated, I suspect that the lad represents a new way of living (given that its occurring in the house). This could very easily be a desire for change and I think the fustration or lack of it is important in that respect.

I'm more worried about the black and white checks. The roses symbolise desire, but the monotone top is associated with newcastle, and the checks, whilst similar to stripes, might represent denial, or an Attempt to distort reality, which is a theme of this dream. Putting all this together what I'd suggest is that you are tired of your old life, frustrated at the status quo and are looking towards fulfillment from Newcastle. It's a very clear case of unconscious denial of Newcastle tendencies. It would not surprise me if your old friend had the face of Alex Neil or Stewart Donald, and perhaps 'waking' was an anti newcastle defence mechanism saving you embarrasment.
Class 😂

Had a couple of hazy ones last night. Another Footy related one, Trai Hume got incredibly harshly sent off away at Barnsley in the play offs, think we still won the tie 1-0 though.

Oh, and in another one I made some Coleslaw and it was absolutely rank. I was eating it on a plate at South Hylton metro station and I could see people pointing at it and laughing :neutral::lol:

I once had a very lucid dream that I’d won the lottery. It took about 20mins post waking up for me to realise it hadn’t actually happened.

Very weird as I now know what it feels like to win the lottery.

Odd one yesterday.
Last night I dreamt I was walking along a dark footpath.
In front of me were half a dozen blokes.
Mikel Arteta was one of them dressed in a light blue Man City training top.
One of the other guys pulled out a gun & shot him twice in the head.
Blood all over.
We all waited for an ambulance to arrive & then eventually a paramedic pronounced him dead.
I then woke up & for a few seconds that unease of wtf’s going on occurred.
Has this really happened?
No idea what brought this on other than I was watching our match at the same time at some point as the penalty shootout in theirs.
Where the horrific fatal violence came from?
Who the fuck knows??

Back