This might not go down too well on here for some

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which why i never understood why he did not go out and sign fast wingers in the transfer window, then you could move O Nien behind the striker, and move the ball forward quicker. teams in this divison would shit themselves, think england's first half the other day.
I agree I keep saying to my mates at the match especially at home we should go out from the off and blitz them if we go 2 nil up at home it's game over

I agree I keep saying to my mates at the match especially at home we should go out from the off and blitz them if we go 2 nil up at home it's game over

Totally agreed, and you could promote players from league two to do it or the conference, and it wouldn't cost a lot, which is why i couldn't understand not going all out for maddison.

If you're playing well over the longer term you get the results you deserve. If you're not playing well the same applies. That's why people are still concerned. It's like last year didn't happen on here at the minute.

I can see your point.. But I think we will get better with our performance. The worry is keeping a clean sheet atm.. Not scoring goals or creating chances. If it had been 3-0 today nobody would be deflated.

I can see your point.. But I think we will get better with our performance. The worry is keeping a clean sheet atm.. Not scoring goals or creating chances. If it had been 3-0 today nobody would be deflated.

If it had ended 3-3 after that second half nobody would've been surprised either.

Wtf is the issue? We're two points off top with a game in hand.
The issue is that we aren’t creating loads of chances and we still concede a fair amount. The amount we concede and the amount we create remain FAR too close. Generally teams who do this over a season fail to get promoted. That was most certainly our experience last season - and will probably be this season too. The club has totally failed to do anything about this issue since it became obvious this time last year, also. So not only are we likely to fail this season without significant change, it appears that the football side of the club are completely incapable of delivering that change. A win today is nice but I want promotion at the end of the season.

The issue is that we aren’t creating loads of chances and we still concede a fair amount. The amount we concede and the amount we create remain FAR too close. Generally teams who do this over a season fail to get promoted. That was most certainly our experience last season - and will probably be this season too. The club has totally failed to do anything about this issue since it became obvious this time last year, also. So not only are we likely to fail this season without significant change, it appears that the football side of the club are completely incapable of delivering that change. A win today is nice but I want promotion at the end of the season.
We will not fail this season we will go straight ip

You in March ....
We won't lose again this season in my opinion.. Think we can nick a win at Barnsley which will see us all but promoted once we win our games in hand.

From

If you still can't see the problem with your assumptions then I can't help you.

Last edited:
But this manager will not get us in to the top 2

I've watched every game so far and in all games apart maybe the Portsmouth game we have been poor

It's no different from last season and it will end up the same way with Jack Ross in charge
Got to the point I agree with you. Unfortunately I can see us winning the next three at least with average performances which will put Ross in a strong position. Whilst winning he will be safe of course. But should he have a handful of poor results the crowd and the worm will turn quickly.

Last edited:
You in March ....

From

Christ I can't believe you went as far back as March! Nee offense but haway 😂

I'm just optimistic when my teams in good form.

Score more than the other team and we will be reet.. Its the conceding that's the problem over anything else.

We will not fail this season we will go straight ip
Honestly don’t see it, marra. We saw this play out last season. Teams generally don’t go up when their attacking and defensive outputs line up like ours. There are at least two better teams than us in the league so without something changing we’ll end up in the playoffs at best.

You in March ....

From

I respect your opinion but I can't agree with being deflated after winning 4 of our last 5.

Won four of our last 5 in the league and people are still whinging their tits off.
My issue is we are f***ing awful to watch and really struggle against very poor opposition
Not a Ross "hater" by any means and yes we won but hells bells we should be better than that
Its painful to watch man

Christ I can't believe you went as far back as March! Nee offense but haway 😂

Eh? That's when we had our games in hand. Remembered you guaranteeing promotion last year and went and found it. The date of the post is relevant to before Ross threw away the games in hand, nothing else.

Score more than the other team and we will be reet.. Its the conceding that's the problem over anything else.
We’ve seen this show before. Don’t create enough good chances and the goals dry up. We'll always be liable to concede. People said our superior striker and attacking talent would spoof analytics last season and it didn’t. It’s doable over a handful of games. Less so over 46. And why on Earth we wouldn’t want to take advantage of that ‘superiority’ by creating more chances is beyond me. Without improvement we simply won’t go up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back