This might not go down too well on here for some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumping your own thread with absolutely no cause - what a plonker
That's the difference with people like me even after a win I have the balls to post that the performances aren't good enough to get us finishing top 2

It's easy just to keep posting after a draw or a defeat that it's not good enough but that's just for shithouses

This board man , its just mental , post after post about crap we are , how useless our manager is and thats after yet another win. :(
Chuckles son , give it a rest eh FFS.
I'll give it a rest when I can see improved performances if we were playing anyone with a bit more quality than accy Stanley we would have got beat today

I'm not just going to stay quiet on here cos the truth might upset a few posters on here.

I've been a supporter of Ross all last season and decided to give home more time at the start of this but nowts changed man the signings have been poor the football has got no better he's Still playing onien at right back and he never addressed our weaknesses in the transfer window

I'll give it a rest when I can see improved performances if we were playing anyone with a bit more quality than accy Stanley we would have got beat today

I'm not just going to stay quiet on here cos the truth might upset a few posters on here.

I've been a supporter of Ross all last season and decided to give home more time at the start of this but nowts changed man the signings have been poor the football has got no better he's Still playing onien at right back and he never addressed our weaknesses in the transfer window
I honestly dont think he was given any opportunity to bring in players he wanted .

That's the difference with people like me even after a win I have the balls to post that the performances aren't good enough to get us finishing top 2

It's easy just to keep posting after a draw or a defeat that it's not good enough but that's just for shithouses
So you think a win’s not good enough and are self-important enough to repeat yourself and other folks are the “shithouses”.

You forgot that he didn’t deliver brexit(or didn’t abandon it)

Last edited:
So you think a win’s not good enough and are self-important enough to repeat yourself and other folks are the “shithouses”.
The win is great but the performances have been poor all season nothings changed from last season and yes I've bumped the thread and I'll bump the fucker again and again if I want to

The win is great but the performances have been poor all season nothings changed from last season and yes I've bumped the thread and I'll bump the fucker again and again if I want to
Course you can but it makes you seem a bit strident as though you worry about being ignored

Played seven, won 4, drew 2, lost 1

Automatic promotion form

Reactions: Keb
But this manager will not get us in to the top 2

I've watched every game so far and in all games apart maybe the Portsmouth game we have been poor

It's no different from last season and it will end up the same way with Jack Ross in charge

Totally agree- look at Peterborough- hammering teams with clean sheets- we also have an old midfield and they will not be able to keep digging us out from 1-0 down come January when we are always poor- we are play off material under this management.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back