Promotion is everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we can win today and beat Barnsley then we are really gaining some momentum and will push Luton all the way .
Cup final great but we can’t afford to not get promoted this season, while we can do both , for me anyway promotion is everything.
Haway the lads .. 3-1 win
Absolutely. And it’s not a real cup final.

We won't lose again this season in my opinion.. Think we can nick a win at Barnsley which will see us all but promoted once we win our games in hand.

True. But it’s not the fa or league cup.

It’s better than league cup it’s not as bent.

I think the draws will kill you, this week is massive for us three wins and we’re in the driving seat and I think we’ll be too far in front for you.

Last edited:
My Barnsley supporting mate also says otherwise. When you’re there it doesn’t matter how ‘mickey mouse’ people see it. It’s a cup for the third tier as has been mentioned, and a cup that clubs in the lower division can aspire to actually winning, with the squads they’ve got, and not hoping for a fluke giant killing or two to get anywhere in the ‘big boy’ cups. Some will say we are in a Mickey Mouse league too but is that where we are often seen as arrogant fans by others? We have a fantastic history as a club which I love but we really have to start looking at the present and the future and start trying to enjoy that.

Reckon missing that midfielder and Moore will cost you?

No but if Pinnock is out at any point we’re fucked, Moore & McGeehan are massive misses for Tuesday and Friday and not having them could cost us in them two games, but for the other teams in this league our squad is far better than most, even without them two.

It’s better than league cup it’s not as bent.

I think the draws will kill you, this week is massive for us three wins and we’re in the driving seat and I think we’ll be too far in front for you.

And 3 wins for us and a couple of poor results for you give us the incentive. Long way to go yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back