This might not go down too well on here for some

Early days though and his second season form has always been better apparently. It’s encouraging that we’re still looking to bring three players in. If two of the three are fullbacks and the other a fast forward player we should be there or thereabouts.

It’s clear to all but those of blind faith that we’re still very much a work in progress and just about every side we’ve played this season look more of a team than we do.

Hopefully while that’s being addressed McGeady stays fit as without him I really wonder where our goals and creativity would come from.

But this manager will not get us in to the top 2

I've watched every game so far and in all games apart maybe the Portsmouth game we have been poor

It's no different from last season and it will end up the same way with Jack Ross in charge
its depressing to say, but its going to be a war of attrition all year due to poor recruitment - failure to address the lack of pace and height in our midfield and forward options.

even if we do somehow manage to squeeze up this year, how many could play in the championship?

i think Ross had a point after the Oxford game when he said peoples perceptions of how good the team are talent wise, is not the reality. we really are bedded down as a league 1 side despite the outlay on grigg etc

But this manager will not get us in to the top 2

I've watched every game so far and in all games apart maybe the Portsmouth game we have been poor

It's no different from last season and it will end up the same way with Jack Ross in charge
You will get skinned ha ,i agree with ya .Think what happens in next couple of weeks will define our season.I wasnt there tonight but awful to listen to.Also everyone has their favourites ,grigg embleton,mcgeough if they play a major part this season god help us.They were the subs he brought on ,game was crying out for dobson legs were needed.

You will get skinned ha ,i agree with ya .Think what happens in next couple of weeks will define our season.I wasnt there tonight but awful to listen to.Also everyone has their favourites ,grigg embleton,mcgeough if they play a major part this season god help us.They were the subs he brought on ,game was crying out for dobson legs were needed.
I would like to see him get some games, Power is just Tommy Miller.

Tbf Grigg was a good substitution, supported Wyke and caused trouble for them. Not what we bought him for mind, but enough to force a win.

Another good result, but it seems we were possibly lucky tonight and outplayed for large periods.

I've read their messageboard and most of the comments aren't complementary about our play e.g. If these are the best the division can offer, we should have nothing to fear etc. It's a common comment coming from many fans we play and I don't think it's sour grapes as we too ourselves know we aren't playing great. It's quite annoying really as we should be blowing teams away at times, but it always seems to be close hard fought affairs.

Another good result, but it seems we were possibly lucky tonight and outplayed for large periods.

I've read their messageboard and most of the comments aren't complementary about our play e.g. If these are the best the division can offer, we should have nothing to fear etc. It's a common comment coming from many fans we play and I don't think it's sour grapes as we too ourselves know we aren't playing great. It's quite annoying really as we should be blowing teams away at times, but it always seems to be close hard fought affairs.
I’m not surprised. They should have won tonight. They missed some sitters. Yet we sit and watch the game go by. I think we need 5 in midfield.
One of their players ran us ragged .. longish hair

Early days though and his second season form has always been better apparently. It’s encouraging that we’re still looking to bring three players in. If two of the three are fullbacks and the other a fast forward player we should be there or thereabouts.

It’s clear to all but those of blind faith that we’re still very much a work in progress and just about every side we’ve played this season look more of a team than we do.

Hopefully while that’s being addressed McGeady stays fit as without him I really wonder where our goals and creativity would come from.

What a load of crap. A work in progress? We’ve only got 2 new starters in our 11, and he’s had 65+ games with the rest of them. It’s an absolute shambles. And how can his second season always be better - he’s only had one real job before us - hardly a basis for comparison. The football is not getting better that’s the problem. Not one player has progressed positively under Ross, only declined

We're still everyone's cup final. They'll go back to being absolute dross at the weekend no doubt.

65+ games and we still haven't chalked up a single excellent performance, most weeks we are utter shite. I'm not convinced we will make top 6 this season

I wonder how many more wins before the usual suspects get tired of saying "I know we won...but..." and fuck off altogether.

Can't happen soon enough.
65+ games and we still haven't chalked up a single excellent performance, most weeks we are utter shite. I'm not convinced we will make top 6 this season

Like this poster for example. On here every week moaning. Utterly pathetic as he will never give credit or admit fault. Just go and find another hobby for a while if you can't support the club.

Last edited:

Back