This might not go down too well on here for some

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the difference with people like me even after a win I have the balls to post that the performances aren't good enough to get us finishing top 2

It's easy just to keep posting after a draw or a defeat that it's not good enough but that's just for shithouses
What, you reckon you've got balls for bitching like a fanny again? Proper hard case you like. Well I'm pleasantly content with a three-one win away from home, having just won six of our last seven games. Its not all that bad really.

What, you reckon you've got balls for bitching like a fanny again? Proper hard case you like. Well I'm pleasantly content with a three-one win away from home, having just won six of our last seven games. Its not all that bad really.
Who's bitching? I'm telling it how it is but if your happy with the performances then crack on

Last edited:
It's a results game mate.. We're getting them! You can perform very well and lose. Focus on results.
I would be happy playing shit and winning the rest of our games. Winning games and getting out of this pub league is all that matters.

I would be happy playing shit and winning the rest of our games. Winning games and getting out of this pub league is all that matters.

Absolutely spot on.

People seem to think we have the players to play tippy tappy pretty football. Has it ever occurred after a season and a bit maybe we're just not up to that standard of football. Grind out these wins all day long for all I care.

Then what? A lucky blundering team start next season in a league where 75% or so of the opposition are way ahead of the lot that we’ve not managed to look convincing against at all?
Smiths SAFC team down here in 87 looked way ahead of the opposition for the majority of the season and romped home in the end........they finished 12th the following year.
Next seasons results are rooted in what happens this season.

It's a results game mate.. We're getting them! You can perform very well and lose. Focus on results.
Absolutely. Getting promoted is all that matters. However we do it I couldn't give a monkey's. This is league one and it ain't pretty. Let's just get the hell out of it.

Who's bitching? I'm telling it how it is but if your happy with the performances then crack on

I know what your saying, all those are complaining about the performances are saying is, you can win better, what i want to see is a few games, where we win but come away from the game with a clean sheet, and the more we do that, we get close to league winning form.

Then what? A lucky blundering team start next season in a league where 75% or so of the opposition are way ahead of the lot that we’ve not managed to look convincing against at all?
Smiths SAFC team down here in 87 looked way ahead of the opposition for the majority of the season and romped home in the end........they finished 12th the following year.
Not if the takeover happens and we buy a whole new team. We literally cannot afford to be in this league simple as that. Saying that I agree but that team in 87/88 had former England internationals playing in it. Gabbiadini was the final piece of the jigsaw we were average before we signed him.

Just like when we went up in 99, the majority of that side performed in the premer league, fair enough we brought premer league players as well like bould and Stefan Schwartz.

I think what a lot of people are after and expectant off is us beating every team in this league 4 and 5 nowt. It won’t happen. We win a game we move on, we lose a game we move on. Two seasons in this league is a really bitter pill for a lot of fans to swallow but we are where we are. Is Ross the problem? I’m not sure. We are in the top 6 and that’s not enough for a lot of us but we are at times dire and often fortuitous to get away with what we have. We managed to take our chances. We all wear our hearts on our sleeve where our club is concerned, being in this division hurts, but it hurts just as much to watch a side play the way Jack seems to set out his stall. I’m still not there with the Ross out line of thinking but I still think we are a much much better team than this

we're not controlling games enough or creating enough chances. Last year was the same and look what happened. Take control of midfield and you inevitably control the game.

Charlton lost 10 league 1 games last season and have made a great start to the Championship

True but there's no bitching from me
No complaints from me Barry, sticking by your guns. However, do you think our players are good enough to be top 2 and it is only Ross holding them back? Again today I read about lack of pace and an inability to pass. That ain’t the manager’s fault, unless he is the one responsible for recruiting those players.

I think what a lot of people are after and expectant off is us beating every team in this league 4 and 5 nowt. It won’t happen. We win a game we move on, we lose a game we move on. Two seasons in this league is a really bitter pill for a lot of fans to swallow but we are where we are. Is Ross the problem? I’m not sure. We are in the top 6 and that’s not enough for a lot of us but we are at times dire and often fortuitous to get away with what we have. We managed to take our chances. We all wear our hearts on our sleeve where our club is concerned, being in this division hurts, but it hurts just as much to watch a side play the way Jack seems to set out his stall. I’m still not there with the Ross out line of thinking but I still think we are a much much better team than this

The reason i am irritated is the lack of clean sheets to be honest, and as we all know come the end part of the season, that matters

No complaints from me Barry, sticking by your guns. However, do you think our players are good enough to be top 2 and it is only Ross holding them back? Again today I read about lack of pace and an inability to pass. That ain’t the manager’s fault, unless he is the one responsible for recruiting those players.
Put it this way if aiden mcgeady gets injured for a long period then we are fucked

Put it this way if aiden mcgeady gets injured for a long period then we are fucked

Which why i never understood why he did not go out and sign fast wingers in the transfer window, then you could move O Nien behind the striker, and move the ball forward quicker. teams in this divison would shit themselves, think england's first half the other day.

If you're playing well over the longer term you get the results you deserve. If you're not playing well the same applies. That's why people are still concerned. It's like last year didn't happen on here at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back