This might not go down too well on here for some

I'm not convinced we will get top 2. But how much is Jack Ross and how much is Tony Coton, Richard Hill etc I just don't know.

Iv said this several times, 100 points target was exactly the right thing to aim for. Not because its 100 points necessarily, its that it signifies dominance.

If your team is that good, you can easily absorb everything thrown at you, e.g. dodgy penalties, own goals, bad day at the office etc and still get 3 points and march on.

We are nowhere near that. We are a definitely better than bottom teams but only a fraction better than the middle teams which leaves us vulnerable to draws and odd 'unexpected' loss.

More worrying, Peterborough twatted us which might suggest we are actually behind a few clubs. That would totally unacceptable in a 2nd season with highest budget.

Last edited:
Wtf is the issue? We're two points off top with a game in hand.

Won four of our last 5 in the league and people are still whinging their tits off.
Depends what type of person you are I suppose
If you're just happy as long as we win no matter how poor they play then fair enough.
I'm more of a person who sees the bigger picture and can see that if we keep performing like we have done this season in most games then we will fall short when it comes to finishing top 2

If you're just happy as long as we win no matter how poor they play then fair enough.
I'm more of a person who sees the bigger picture and can see that if we keep performing like we have done this season in most games then we will fall short when it comes to finishing top 2

Big Picture thinkers also look at pre season seriously, ours told its own story this season, followed by the first game
Maddison would have cost £2.5million. Now do you understand?

Yes apart from Grigg. money over a mill big no no. 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:
If only the rest of the mere mortals on here were as wise and had your foresight! But then we are not capable of seeing the big picture like you are.
By the way I am not a happy clapper or a Ross fan. But we said last year it’s not how you win it’s just win at all costs and to draw less.
So far that is the case.....

I’m sure when the takeover happens Ross’sfuture will be dictated by results not performances.

Back