This board and our fans are toxic

Not a popular opinion but it's a fact we are becoming toxic. The team is woeful and playing without confidence. It's not a lack of effort it's the fact that the team is much weaker than this time last year and even then you could see our weaknesses across the park.
If I was a potential buyer or player and looked at this board I'd be keeping away from the place as it's a career threatening move.

Fake news based on a non-factual opinion.

So, you are perennial struggles in the Premier league for a number of years, then you have back to back relegation's then as favorites in league 1 you end up with nothing, then the next season when all that was required was a little bit of strengthening you seem to have gotten worse. A Manager that was (by what I hear) your least favorite of the candidates..

Of course you should be toxic, you shouldn't stand for it. I personally don't do the "bedsheet waving" but I applaud the fuckers for doing something.. It might achieve nothing but to sit and accept it will also achieve nothing..
You can argue that you should support the team etc not the regime and booing creates a "toxic" atmosphere.. Good.. When the players hear that shit, it should make them angry,, You hould not be happy now.. only a moron would be happy..
The manager should be playing the boos at the training ground and telling them it's not good enough..

You are no different to any other set of fans anywhere,, we all want the best for our teams.. pissing and moaning MIGHT well in the end achieve nothing.... Accepting that should surely will achieve nothing.
A very fair assessment and from a Newcastle fan. Never thought I would say that :lol:

Nope. It's real fans reacting to the absolute dross served up for multiple years. If it's coming across as toxic then so be it. The way the club is being run is toxic and we have all been taken for f***ing mugs. Personally had enough. Fucked the match of this Saturday to take the lad to that polar express thing. Donald and his idiotic decisions not taking more of my time. Needs to fuck off immediately and take Phil will him.

Nope. It's real fans reacting to the absolute dross served up for multiple years. If it's coming across as toxic then so be it. The way the club is being run is toxic and we have all been taken for f***ing mugs. Personally had enough. Fucked the match of this Saturday to take the lad to that polar express thing. Donald and his idiotic decisions not taking more of my time. Needs to fuck off immediately and take Phil will him.
Apparently you've fucked off aswell

Anyone would think we were sitting in our worst historical position after one of the worst European records over the past 7 years...

Not a popular opinion but it's a fact we are becoming toxic. The team is woeful and playing without confidence. It's not a lack of effort it's the fact that the team is much weaker than this time last year and even then you could see our weaknesses across the park.
If I was a potential buyer or player and looked at this board I'd be keeping away from the place as it's a career threatening move.
I really am f***ing sick of people laying any blame for the state of our club at either supporters on here or at games . The blame lies firmly at the feet of incompetence from owners past and present .

Get beat on Saturday and I won't be on social media in any shape or form for a while as It will be very toxic. That's a new word I have learned lately, everyone's using it.

Back