This board and our fans are toxic

This place must be the most powerful forum on the Internet, we hire and fire managers, make players play shite, I have the pooooooooower, he-man.

It’s not a lack of effort at all, it’s lack of confidence as soon as we concede a goal the heads drop. This lack of effort is spouted out everytime we are playing poorly
Sorry but if you genuinely think that then you didn’t watch the burton game. Not all of them but a few of them didn’t want to know at all and downed tools completely. Unacceptable.

Not a popular opinion but it's a fact we are becoming toxic. The team is woeful and playing without confidence. It's not a lack of effort it's the fact that the team is much weaker than this time last year and even then you could see our weaknesses across the park.
If I was a potential buyer or player and looked at this board I'd be keeping away from the place as it's a career threatening move.

You’re not a potential buyer or player though, you’re an internet no mark. So put a sock in it.

I’m not sure I agree. He’s had his heart if his sleeve, said things that get picked apart & analysed to death. When things don’t go right on the pitch, they get thrown back at him. Him being open & honest only works when everything’s hunky dory.

Open and honest when it suits! Bitter taste left with the takeover/investment/loan! Club at LEAST 10 mill in debt. Then this appointment. He fanned this fire

Would have potentially agreed in the past, but this Parkinson appointment is a step too far. We're in League One ffs, last year was disappointing but the fans stuck by the owners/team. Even with Ross it wasn't too bad until we realised we hadn't improved over the summer. We need a change to invigorate the place and instead we got this shocker. Even a character like Holloway would have been an improvement instead we got a worse version of Ross. Owners have massively fucked this up.

You’re not a potential buyer or player though, you’re an internet no mark. So put a sock in it.
As are you my friend. Anyhow not once did I blame the fans for our predicament I said that everyone is turning toxic due to the situation.
Nevertheless thanks for the entertainment folks

Back