This board and our fans are toxic

ebb

Striker
Not a popular opinion but it's a fact we are becoming toxic. The team is woeful and playing without confidence. It's not a lack of effort it's the fact that the team is much weaker than this time last year and even then you could see our weaknesses across the park.
If I was a potential buyer or player and looked at this board I'd be keeping away from the place as it's a career threatening move.

The real problem is that successive ownerships and their associated hangers on have been toxic.

And effort isn’t just about running around a lot - its about things like keeping yourself in a condition where you can play football, working effectively with your team mates, showing for the ball, etc.

This isn’t the fans’ fault.

The real problem is that successive ownerships and their associated hangers on have been toxic.

And effort isn’t just about running around a lot - its about things like keeping yourself in a condition where you can play football, working effectively with your team mates, showing for the ball, etc.

This isn’t the fans’ fault.
I never said it was the fans fault I said we are becoming a toxic club
This has to be a wind up 😂😂 fans are toxic 😂😂
Look at the posts on here re xmas parties, mcdonalds etc

Not a popular opinion but it's a fact we are becoming toxic. The team is woeful and playing without confidence. It's not a lack of effort it's the fact that the team is much weaker than this time last year and even then you could see our weaknesses across the park.
If I was a potential buyer or player and looked at this board I'd be keeping away from the place as it's a career threatening move.
Professional internet fans are becoming very tiresome. The type where sitting at home to update Facebook scores rather than actually go to the match. The same people replying on the fan pages time & time again with the same shite. Page owners updating statuses 20 times a day being dramatic to get replies when there hasn’t been a game for 10 days. They create a public view of a club that ends up representing us all to the outside world.

Last edited:
Charlie Methvin going is a start

There might be a way back for Donald if we have a good January window and he communicates more openly with the fans. I know he has communicated in the past but he's been contradicting and far from transparent.

A change in management I think would win some people back over as it would show Donald is learning but I think we are with Parkinson until the end of January.

Professional internet fans are becoming very tiresome. The type where sitting at home to update Facebook scores rather than actually go to the match. The same people replying on the fan pages time & time again with the same shite. Page owners updating statuses being dramatic to get replies when there hasn’t been a game for 10 days. They create a public view of a club that ends up representing us all to the outside world.
Correct
Professional internet fans are becoming very tiresome. The type where sitting at home to update Facebook scores rather than actually go to the match. The same people replying on the fan pages time & time again with the same shite. Page owners updating statuses being dramatic to get replies when there hasn’t been a game for 10 days. They create a public view of a club that ends up representing us all to the outside world.
Correct

Not suggesting billionaires do but when researching the club people tasked with researching it would

and that would put billionaires, looking to make a multi million pound investment, for potentially decent returns off?

Fuck me, let's hope they don't invest in fossil fuels or transport then. Theres shit loads of people losing their minds about it online. Do you think Abramovic might sell his oil assets and invest in wind turbines?

Last edited:

Back