Things you've done that you're ashamed of

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got married in a kilt and left a poo stain on my wife’s wedding dress when I sat on her lap :oops:

Also, I have used a story from another thread about a man who got married in a kilt and left a poo stain on his wife’s wedding dress when he sat on her knee, and pretended it was me. Some people I believe realised this, but not everyone though I don’t think. I feel suitably ashamed about the whole sordid affair :oops: :lol::lol:

Not sure If you have ever visited the website but u can charge people to veiw a pvt gallery that was one thing..

The other was selling cheap underwear that I brought from primark and rubbed in my yellow post drinking piss...they were the money makers

Gotta love perverts the weird *****

:lol:

A handful of incidents where I joined in with bullying. It's one of those things that comes along and taps me on the shoulder and gives me the worst pangs of guilt randomly during the day or at night.

Only little incidents but the individuals that spring to mind probably have hang ups and regrets from having perpetually sh*tty childhoods and I hate that I contributed to any of that instead of having had the courage to be their friend and making school a tiny bit less sh*t for them.

Hopefully this is normal and that maybe others feel this way or maybe I was just a massive... How do you say... Kernt!

A handful of incidents where I joined in with bullying. It's one of those things that comes along and taps me on the shoulder and gives me the worst pangs of guilt randomly during the day or at night.

Only little incidents but the individuals that spring to mind probably have hang ups and regrets from having perpetually sh*tty childhoods and I hate that I contributed to any of that instead of having had the courage to be their friend and making school a tiny bit less sh*t for them.

Hopefully this is normal and that maybe others feel this way or maybe I was just a massive... How do you say... Kernt!
When I was a kid, it wasn't called bullying just skitting and it was usually shared around so most gave it and got it.
Of course, there were a few who got more than their fair share and that is sad.

I never joined in with bullying but didn't make any effort to stop it happening in front of me. There was only so much I could of done but I should have spoke up on a couple of occasions. I do reckon this will be a very common thing though.

I was bullied unmercifully at school in the late 70s and early 80s. I can’t say if it made me the man I am now but it will have no doubt shaped me in some ways.
At the time bullying was considered a normal part of school life and not really challenged by teachers and I’m sure my school in Sunderland would not have had any policies in place to deal with it.
I’m not the biggest lad but I’m sure I can look after myself now but if ever meet the lad who bullied me I still don’t know how I’d react. Maybe he has pangs of regret. Maybe he posts in here?

Cheated on an ex with about 8 different lasses including her best mate, f***ing awful really but I was younger and daft.

I was bullied unmercifully at school in the late 70s and early 80s. I can’t say if it made me the man I am now but it will have no doubt shaped me in some ways.
At the time bullying was considered a normal part of school life and not really challenged by teachers and I’m sure my school in Sunderland would not have had any policies in place to deal with it.
I’m not the biggest lad but I’m sure I can look after myself now but if ever meet the lad who bullied me I still don’t know how I’d react. Maybe he has pangs of regret. Maybe he posts in here?

Sorry you had to deal with that. I had my moments on the receiving end. Unfortunately the ones who got bullied, I tend to remember were the ones that did not know or have the capacity to be a bully themselves, usually because they had a kind nature. As a result it was bully or be bullied.

Sorry you had to deal with that. I had my moments on the receiving end. Unfortunately the ones who got bullied, I tend to remember were the ones that did not know or have the capacity to be a bully themselves, usually because they had a kind nature. As a result it was bully or be bullied.
Not your fault mate. I was unassuming by nature. I haven’t done too badly in life though. Eleven years in the army followed by the remainder as a cop so I learned to stand up for myself in the early years of my military career. I’m still introverted but certainly no pushover anymore.

I once stole a wheelchair from a disabled person. I then with friend pretended to be disabled to get to the front of the line at Disney. We were pissed so kind of excusable?

I never joined in with bullying but didn't make any effort to stop it happening in front of me. There was only so much I could of done but I should have spoke up on a couple of occasions. I do reckon this will be a very common thing though.
I went to a school reunion and got talking to a lad who was always a bit different at school and as a result was bullied mercilessly. He did say how much he hated it and this was from a bloke in his late 50s so it obviously does affect people for their adult lives.

I know I used to occasionally join in some of the pisstaking but also did say to stop when it started to get a bit nasty. I asked him if I was one of the bullies and he reckoned in his opinion I was one who stood up for him so I’m kind of ashamed cos I know I still did take the piss, but a bit lightened, but definitely not absolved, by his recollection of my defence of him.

I once stole a wheelchair from a disabled person. I then with friend pretended to be disabled to get to the front of the line at Disney. We were pissed so kind of excusable?

I think being pissed generally puts you in the clear with most things. A bit like an out of body experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back