Things you've done that you're ashamed of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mentioned this before. When I was in Cambridge I rented a room and one night had a lass I had been seeing round. After finishing the evenings activity I threw the condom towards the bin but it went besides a wardrobe and I fell asleep and forgot about it

The next day I had a planned inspection from the agency over lunch which I came back for. As one of the two women were leaning round to check the blinds and windows she stood on it and it stuck to her shoe.

After much screeching and swearing it was eventually scraped off with a coat hanger.
Could have been worse... it could have been a condog.

Mentioned this before. When I was in Cambridge I rented a room and one night had a lass I had been seeing round. After finishing the evenings activity I threw the condom towards the bin but it went besides a wardrobe and I fell asleep and forgot about it

The next day I had a planned inspection from the agency over lunch which I came back for. As one of the two women were leaning round to check the blinds and windows she stood on it and it stuck to her shoe.

After much screeching and swearing it was eventually scraped off with a coat hanger.
I hope you dont mind me saying but that's nowt compared to having a David Gower with your mutt.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

After an all day drinking sesh with the missus through Newcastle, heading home in a taxi with my head in my top pocket absolutely trolleyed, managed to barf on the dashboard of the cab FROM THE BACK SEAT. About a mile away from my house anarl. I'd put my hand to my mouth to try and stop it, only to allow the liquid to pass through a more narrow opening (my fingers), thus increasing the velocity of said liquid
Driver was fuckin raging, it was only about 10 o' clock and I'd ruined his night 🤭

After an all day drinking sesh with the missus through Newcastle, heading home in a taxi with my head in my top pocket absolutely trolleyed, managed to barf on the dashboard of the cab FROM THE BACK SEAT. About a mile away from my house anarl. I'd put my hand to my mouth to try and stop it, only to allow the liquid to pass through a more narrow opening (my fingers), thus increasing the velocity of said liquid
Driver was fuckin raging, it was only about 10 o' clock and I'd ruined his night 🤭
Well I’m glad I wasn’t eating when I read that. 🤢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back