Things you've done that you're ashamed of

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wonder if Jihadi jack is ashamed of what he has done ? Or if his parents are ashamed of their little treasure ? Or even ashamed of themselves for funding him ?

Mentioned this before. When I was in Cambridge I rented a room and one night had a lass I had been seeing round. After finishing the evenings activity I threw the condom towards the bin but it went besides a wardrobe and I fell asleep and forgot about it

The next day I had a planned inspection from the agency over lunch which I came back for. As one of the two women were leaning round to check the blinds and windows she stood on it and it stuck to her shoe.

After much screeching and swearing it was eventually scraped off with a coat hanger.

My early working days I was just a bit nasty to people occasionally
Not like I was the hard fella ,just open my mouth before thinking
Trying to be witty
Ive been mint since about 1990

Mentioned this before. When I was in Cambridge I rented a room and one night had a lass I had been seeing round. After finishing the evenings activity I threw the condom towards the bin but it went besides a wardrobe and I fell asleep and forgot about it

The next day I had a planned inspection from the agency over lunch which I came back for. As one of the two women were leaning round to check the blinds and windows she stood on it and it stuck to her shoe.

After much screeching and swearing it was eventually scraped off with a coat hanger.
Origin of the expression... rubber hits the road :lol:

Did it not come off easily? See least you can say you made two lasses scream.

tried to chat a tranny up, easy mistake to make when pissed I suppose.
At least you only stopped at chatted
Cheating on a couple of ex girlfriends isn’t very good looking back. I never got caught but it’s still feels a bit shite nearly 25 yrs ago.
Doing this is probably the only thing I’m really ashamed of.

The other daft stuff I write off as either young, naive or just stupid.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back