Things you've done that you're ashamed of

Threw dirty keks in a council workers face.

Squirted garlic sauce in a lasses face (she was an absolute **** tbf)

Not to mention the BIL thing

Last edited:
One of my grannies made me go to the newsagents and buy her a Daily Mail.

I was so ashamed when I got to the front of the queue and had to mutter those dreadful words "Mail please" with head bowed and shoulders hunched.

I think I did even offer a weak grin and a "it's not for me!" to the assistant and queue.

Not to mention the BIL thing
I thought it was a different poster who shagged his brother in law.

When I was 15 I looked about 19, and had a bit of a business going to the local Spat shop and buying drink for other kids in my year at school. I used to look up the prices of the “premium” beers, quote that as the price of the beer and buy them multipacks of Skol.

Also reminds me of an incident where I went to a fancy dress party dressed as a monk with the long brown robe tied in the middle. Also hadn’t shaved for a week so had a fairly noticeable beard coming along. Some bloke with a definite west midlands accent thought I was a woman and as much as I tried to get rid of him he wouldn’t take no for an answer. I’ve done some daft things when I was pissed but I’m certain I’d still be able to tell the difference between a bloke dressed as a monk and a woman.

Some years ago, I'd been up to the match at Sunderland vs Scum, and had made an early start on the drink (7:30am) round at a mates house.
The drinking continued in Sunderland, before and after the match, and had more drink back in H/pool.
I knew I was in a state and felt sick, but before I could find a toilet or a back street, I hoyed my guts up, just as a group of women were directly in front of me.
The spew went all over the womans shoes and up her lower legs, and she screeched at me at the top of her voice "You f***ing filthy f***ing bastard" :oops: :oops:
I couldn't apoligise enough, and nowadays, I rarely drink more than 3 pints.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back