The worst game at the SOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

1-1 midweek game against Birmingham comes to mind. We were f***ing terrible. Allan Johnston equalised in the 94th minute, think it was our only shot of the night.

That Villa 0-4 game was truly dreadful.

Plus- On a theme- the last 4 or 5 times Pulis has brought a team here. Plays for a point and gets

Worst game without us getting beaten was the 0-0 against Swansea where Danny Graham played for them and we signed him the next day. We must have touched the ball about twice.

So many games to pick from. Season wise last season was the worst though. And yes I've been to the 15 point season as well.

been to a few haven't we?

Mine was Stoke was at home December last year.
Absolutely awful from the first kick until the last. Truly terrible.

Leicester at home under Ried.
I travelled 120 miles, getting beat 2v0 at half time and decided to leave at half time so I could be out on the town. Absolutely shocking first half.

Before we got back it was 2v2 and we were on fire according to the radio. Never ever left early since.

Any other memorable ones that stood out for being schocking?
I dont even remember this game happening? The leicester game that is

Thinking outside the box here. In terms of how I felt, I'd go with the play off defeat v Palace on penalties.

Was my first ever game and was elated at half time when we were leading on aggregate only to get pegged back in the 2nd half.

That penalty shoot out still haunts me. The saves from Mart Poom quickly made useless from our shite penalties.

Absolute heartbreak at the final whistle for me as a young lad.

Should have known then that all Sunderland does is disappoint :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back