The new bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m absolutely positive that Sunderland city council have absolutely zero involvement in any ‘cock up’ and that a team of skilled architects and engineers who will have considered things we couldn’t even conceive will have designed the bridge to perfection.
So it’s a NWDSC?

WHAT’S HAPPENING WITH THE NEW BRIDGE?

***PLEASE SHARE***

Several residents have recently asked me this question so I thought it would be useful to update you o...n the situation.

We have basically had some unexpected snagging issues - unrelated to the delays caused by the bad weather earlier in the year - which should be resolved in a matter of days. The bridge should be open in the next week or two, so watch this space!

Thanks,
Alex Samuels
(Labour Councillor for Southwick Ward)

***PLEASE SHARE***

Several residents have recently asked me this question so I thought it would be useful to update you o...n the situation.

We have basically had some unexpected snagging issues - unrelated to the delays caused by the bad weather earlier in the year - which should be resolved in a matter of days. The bridge should be open in the next week or two, so watch this space!

Thanks,
Alex Samuels
No doubt will be dismissed as lies. Some of Len's buddies heard the design was wrong from one of the workmen y'knar.

***PLEASE SHARE***

Thanks,
Alex Samuels
Obviously an alien conspiracy cover up which would prove the world is flat :D

No doubt will be dismissed as lies. Some of Len's buddies heard the design was wrong from one of the workmen y'knar.
I was told by someone from the council that it was a dispute between the council and farrans over the landscaping of the land under the bridge. Farrans fucked off in protest

There was still workers on the bridge late last night when i went past just after 9pm. They were on cherry pickers, so presumed they were still painting. There is still a few small areas that need covering by the looks of it.

Don’t mean it in that way, but what I do know is that a lot of people in Sunderland are cynical, disillusioned and he "confirms" their attitudes towards the local authorities in an embolding way.
And easily led, for the want of a more appropiate term. Would never be accepted in Sunny South Shields.

Or they hadn’t applied the correct thickness during coating.

Possibly, guess we’ll never know, would have hoped all that would have checked and signed off prior to delivery and the paint being applied now should also be within specification.

The council will be paying a company a lot of money to supervise the job on their behalf so hopefully they are carrying out all the necessary checks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back