The new bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

And whats the evidence against? Show me the evidence that long term self governance and not being tied in by EU rules and regulations is going to damage us?
Well there's no evidence is there as it's all a leap of faith. But experts who know much more about these things than me think it's going to make the country worse off.

Just for fun how do you think we should square up the whole Ireland border issue mate?
And then there is this little nugget here that should trump all else. It works as it is now and keeps relative peace. No workable solution agreeable to both sides has been found.

Just for fun how do you think we should square up the whole Ireland border issue mate?
I'm not arsed how its done, the carrot was dangled in the way of a vote, the will of the people was to vote that we leave. Its not up to me to make it work.

...although i have said in a seperate thread, I actually do wish that we scraped the whole thing because we're going to end up with some half arsed agreement cobbled together at this point.

Either go hard, or not at all.

I'm not arsed how its done, the carrot was dangled in the way of a vote, the will of the people was to vote that we leave. Its not up to me to make it work.

...although i have said in a seperate thread, I actually do wish that we scraped the whole thing because we're going to end up with some half arsed agreement cobbled together at this point.

Either go hard, or not at all.
Offering no possible solutions to real problems? You can't just say you aren't arsed how it's done man. :lol:

Offering no possible solutions to real problems? You can't just say you aren't arsed how it's done man. :lol:
Of course I can!

Are you arsed how a chef knocks up your tea? Are you arsed how a builder adds and extension to your house? Are you arsed how a TV show is made that you watch? Are you arsed how a car manufacturer makes your car?

All you expect is that at the end, its delivered as you requested. Out means out, I'm not arsed how we get there.

The problem I have now, is that I can rely on the chefs, builders, actors, Nissan workers...I'm not sure I can rely on our politicians!

Of course I can!

Are you arsed how a chef knocks up your tea? Are you arsed how a builder adds and extension to your house? Are you arsed how a TV show is made that you watch? Are you arsed how a car manufacturer makes your car?
Of course I'm arsed about them things. Why wouldn't you be?

So as long as Brexit is fully delivered you aren't arsed about any negative knock on effects so long as it's done? Seems a bit dangerous and naive to me like but fair enough.

The fact that you have zero faith in politicians but still want it to go ahead even more so.

Of course I'm arsed about them things. Why wouldn't you be?

So as long as Brexit is fully delivered you aren't arsed about any negative knock on effects so long as it's done? Seems a bit dangerous and naive to me like but fair enough.

The fact that you have zero faith in politicians but still want it to go ahead even more so.
Ive stated, I want the plug to be pulled...I'd have preferred a hard exit, we're looking likely to be agreeing a soft deal.

I wanted us to be free of EU rules and regulations and self governing, be able to trade with countries on our own terms. I didnt want us to be making massive contributions to the EU budget and getting nowhere near back what we put in supporting many of the countries, the Greece, Portugal, Polands etc, and look to use that money internally.

I'm not a politician, or an expert on the economy and maybes I do have a very simplistic approach to this whole thing, I'll admit.

Anyways, how comes we've started talking this shite rather than the bridge?

Lads, lads- there's a full forum for political debate, garn bore the f***ing arse off them in that will yas, we wanna argue about why the bridge isn't open yet
Blame @Mackem00

The government didn't send all them from Pakistan who are stealing our jobs back to Africa so Brexit has failed.
Now discuss all that on the politics thread, I'm more concerned about the fact our new bridge is sinking :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back