The new bridge

Dafty! They're knotting the ropes at the top. Delay was because they didn't do a double knot in the first place!

Exec papers were on the internet from some council meeting or other stating the opening will be 'invitation only'. As it's apparently sinking, I'm guessing they'll be inviting The Looper along, in the hope it takes him down too...
What the fuck you on about broth heed.

Lens Facebook pages are beginning to become a parody of themselves.
Just from the last two days.

"No visitors to the Snow Goose!" I went passed and it was very busy.

This sinking bridge story.

The Tall Ships have been a flop.

Daft bloke moaning there's too many police in Roker and some of them are armed, on the very same group that moaned there wasn't enough police around Roker protecting our wimmin!

Yesterday's classic was Spiders and mice found in Monkwearmouth school food so the kids have to take packed lunches.
Falconhoof "Have the school dinners been stopped n you have to take packed lunches in now the dinner ladies found mice in the food"
Young Falconhoof " Dad. What are you on?"

Surely all they have to do is get a half dozen hefty lads to stand at one end and jump up and down a bit to see if it's knacked?

I could be a successful civil engineer with such revolutionary thinking.

Lens Facebook pages are beginning to become a parody of themselves.
Just from the last two days.

"No visitors to the Snow Goose!" I went passed and it was very busy.

This sinking bridge story.

The Tall Ships have been a flop.

Daft bloke moaning there's too many police in Roker and some of them are armed, on the very same group that moaned there wasn't enough police around Roker protecting our wimmin!

Yesterday's classic was Spiders and mice found in Monkwearmouth school food so the kids have to take packed lunches.
Falconhoof "Have the school dinners been stopped n you have to take packed lunches in now the dinner ladies found mice in the food"
Young Falconhoof " Dad. What are you on?"
Saw a video the lunatic had on watching the tall ships fireworks from Roker, laughing to himself because there was nobody there.

It looked like the fireworks were over the docks way, where the event actually is, and England were playing in a world cup semi final at the time, but it didn't stop Len finding the fact Roker was pretty empty hilarious.

It's like filming an empty Tesco and saying nobody's gone to the stadium for the match.

Guess who's spreading this story:

"Not being one to spread rumours I haven’t post about the delays as there’s no proof to find and of course the council wont tell. Several people have contacted m...e about the delays now so here goes.

One is its Sinking??? Most messages I receive are backing this one up. I was talking to someone who was working on the new bridge and they told me that it has no expansion joints built in, and with it being a rope bridge it moves considerably in the wind.

He told that the reason it still isn’t open is due to the fact that the welds keep breaking when it moves and the story of them still painting it is just a cover story.

He also told me if they were to incorporate expansion joints they’d have remove and rebuild the entire middle section which would take months.

Just wondering if Sunderland Council complicit in this rather monumental cock up?

Anyway just thought I’d let you know, if you do use this information could you keep me anonymous? As I believe this information is also covered by a non disclosure agreement.

ITS TIME FOR SUNDELAND CORRUPT COUNCIL TO CONFRIM OR DENY, I KNOW YOUR WATCHING BECAUSE OF ALL THE VISITS I HAVE HAD TO MAKE TO SOUTHWICK POLICE STATION
Logon or register to see this image
Logon or register to see this image
"
I’m absolutely positive that Sunderland city council have absolutely zero involvement in any ‘cock up’ and that a team of skilled architects and engineers who will have considered things we couldn’t even conceive will have designed the bridge to perfection.

Back