The new bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm afraid it does DM mate. Voting for something to change then immediately admitting you don't know the first thing about what it entails or how it can be carried out. Bizarre.

but at least we get are country back. not really sure where it had gone, and what it actually was in the first place, but if it means we can legally abuse mooselimbs, privatise every single part of our lives and return to victorian era workhouse conditions then you'd be an idiot to vote remain. guarantee this bridge would have been opened already if we weren't in the EU.

I'm afraid it does DM mate. Voting for something to change then immediately admitting you don't know the first thing about what it entails or how it can be carried out. Bizarre.
I'm gonna punch your pro-EU block off next time I see you buying your fanny pads in Morrisons ya twat! ;)

WHAT’S HAPPENING WITH THE NEW BRIDGE?

***PLEASE SHARE***

Several residents have recently asked me this question so I thought it would be useful to update you o...n the situation.

We have basically had some unexpected snagging issues - unrelated to the delays caused by the bad weather earlier in the year - which should be resolved in a matter of days. The bridge should be open in the next week or two, so watch this space!

Thanks,
Alex Samuels
(Labour Councillor for Southwick Ward)

He's going to have a lot of blood on his hands when the bridge snaps.

Anyone know where you end up if travelling from the North side over the bridge(don't say the south side) can you go both left or right once you get over

Anyone know where you end up if travelling from the North side over the bridge(don't say the south side) can you go both left or right once you get over

right to ford estate or straight on (kind of ) behind matalan then up the bank to the roundabout at the bottom of pallion. eventually the dual carriageway will continue parallel with the river all the way through deptford and link with the roundabout at the bottom of hylton road

right to ford estate or straight on (kind of ) behind matalan then up the bank to the roundabout at the bottom of pallion. eventually the dual carriageway will continue parallel with the river all the way through deptford and link with the roundabout at the bottom of hylton road

On the video it says 'traffic year 2035'

So another 17 years of ongoing work then ?

But we won't need roads in 2035? Not conventional roads as we know them now.
It’s just a growth factor of existing flows, not necessarily meant to be an accurate glimpse into the future. They have to justify that their scheme can handle increased traffic in order to get the funding.

He's going to have a lot of blood on his hands when the bridge snaps.
That's why I wanted a monorail, much safer.

Well, sir, there's nothing on earth
Like a genuine, bona fide
Electrified, six-car monorail
What'd I say?

Monorail
What's it called?
Monorail
That's right! Monorail

Monorail
Monorail
Monorail

I hear those things are awfully loud
It glides as softly as a cloud
Is there a chance the track could bend?
Not on your life, my Hindu friend

What about us brain-dead slobs?
You'll be given cushy jobs
Were you sent here by the Devil?
No, good sir, I'm on the level

Monorail
What's it called?
Monorail
Once again
Monorail

but at least we get are country back. not really sure where it had gone, and what it actually was in the first place, but if it means we can legally abuse mooselimbs, privatise every single part of our lives and return to victorian era workhouse conditions then you'd be an idiot to vote remain. guarantee this bridge would have been opened already if we weren't in the EU.
Voting to Leave means a vote against the EU privatisation of all of our services, allows us to subsidise our industries, and a chance to end cheap labour undercutting hard won wages and working conditions. Basically voting to get our country back.

Bridge is being building is being overseen by a Frenchie isn't it? Probably why it's late ;)

Voting to Leave means a vote against the EU privatisation of all of our services, allows us to subsidise our industries, and a chance to end cheap labour undercutting hard won wages and working conditions. Basically voting to get our country back.

Bridge is being building is being overseen by a Frenchie isn't it? Probably why it's late ;)

Jesus, you actually fell for the bullshit :oops:

Contractor is a joint venture between a Belgian (or could be Dutch) company Victor Buyck & Northern Ireland's Farrans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back