The lad who was out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am somebody who has always managed to keep control of my sphincters and have only vomited in places no human has any business looking, despite copious use of booze and substances. But I'd like to share this story of my Missus (no) and the chairo-plane at a local fair. She took our 8 yr-old on and started to feel unwell. The herbert at the controls was busy chatting up girls, so didn't see her waving and shouting. She did a massive hurl which splattered about fifty people, all looking up and watching their kids. Most were local and well known to us. :eek::oops::oops::oops:
The lad wrote about it and sent it to a kids magazine called SNOT or GOO or FART or something and won a prize for letter of the week!:cool:

I am somebody who has always managed to keep control of my sphincters and have only vomited in places no human has any business looking, despite copious use of booze and substances. But I'd like to share this story of my Missus (no) and the chairo-plane at a local fair. She took our 8 yr-old on and started to feel unwell. The herbert at the controls was busy chatting up girls, so didn't see her waving and shouting. She did a massive hurl which splattered about fifty people, all looking up and watching their kids. Most were local and well known to us. :eek::oops::oops::oops:
The lad wrote about it and sent it to a kids magazine called SNOT or GOO or FART or something and won a prize for letter of the week!:cool:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: had she had chucky roll for tea

You'd have been pissed off if you'd seen it due to women and kids been there.

Am i missing something here? He was only out of it man, f***ing hell we've all been there one time or another, it's not like he was getting his cock out and making a nuisance of himself :lol:
You have low expectations of your fellows!

I remember being down Tranmere in 1996 on the last day of the season.

Lad in front whitied all over the inside of the gorilla costume he was wearing. We were seated just behind an access tunnel, and the lad went down to the tunnel and took off the costume to clean himself up, but threw the f***ing costume back up over the top of the tunnel for his mates to look after.

As he threw it, the chunks of sick from inside the suit went all over quite a few people :lol:
Fuck, thought I was in a bad state that day after being pissed with the men of Sherburn for 2 days in Southport. Sometimes when your pissed you just don't know how much fun your missing out on :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back