The lad who was out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

I remember being down Tranmere in 1996 on the last day of the season.

Lad in front whitied all over the inside of the gorilla costume he was wearing. We were seated just behind an access tunnel, and the lad went down to the tunnel and took off the costume to clean himself up, but threw the f***ing costume back up over the top of the tunnel for his mates to look after.

As he threw it, the chunks of sick from inside the suit went all over quite a few people :lol:

I remember being down Tranmere in 1996 on the last day of the season.

Lad in front whitied all over the inside of the gorilla costume he was wearing. We were seated just behind an access tunnel, and the lad went down to the tunnel and took off the costume to clean himself up, but threw the f***ing costume back up over the top of the tunnel for his mates to look after.

As he threw it, the chunks of sick from inside the suit went all over quite a few people :lol:

I ran the length pitch at the end of that game and jumped in their end in an attempt to crowd surf. People moved and I smacked my face off a seat.

When Fabien Barthez wedged his back years agan, I thowt he'd shat hissel as he cowboyed it off the pitch. But he had just wedged his back, much to my disappointment. Mevvies this Nobel laureate thowt he'd dee a tribute but got a little mixed up in his thinking? Or mevvies his colostomy bag burst, poor bloke. It's nee laughing matter.

When Fabien Barthez wedged his back years agan, I thowt he'd shat hissel as he cowboyed it off the pitch. But he had just wedged his back, much to my disappointment. Mevvies this Nobel laureate thowt he'd dee a tribute but got a little mixed up in his thinking? Or mevvies his colostomy bag burst, poor bloke. It's nee laughing matter.

the old 'mistaknig a colostomy bag for a whoopie cushion'

well we've all been there like

Needs to learn how to handle his drink/drugs a bit better. First thought when my mate seen him was he sniffed a bit too much of the ol' horse sleeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back