Sam Allardyce wants return to management with Sunderland as mega-bucks US consortium eye takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despite my opinion of Ross, there is no guarantee that sam would get us back up any quicker. Theres been loads of managers at similar levels that havent. And when was the last time he managed outside of the prem on a measley budget?

There is always the question why now? Which has the obvious answer we are about to be taken over by billionaires. He just wants to make money with us.

If he lost a bit weight and wore the occasional cardigan people woul f***ing love him
What if he had a perm, and his catchphrase was "I'd love it.."

But won loads of games entertaining the fans?
He'd be a poor appointment and very short-sighted. I'm not sure where this assumption that he'd get you promoted to the Premier League with ease comes from either.

The Championship is way more competitive than it was even a few years ago. There are a lot of good manages plying their trade there now and Allardyce stand out that much amongst them.

That's without bringing his highly questionable morals and ethics into it. He pissed off at half time in one of your friendlies as he couldn't even wait until the end of the game to leave you in the lurch, the clamour for him to come back from some considering he did that to your club is crackers.

🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱🧱it

Last edited:
Despite my opinion of Ross, there is no guarantee that sam would get us back up any quicker. Theres been loads of managers at similar levels that havent. And when was the last time he managed outside of the prem on a measley budget?

He'd get you back up in his first season.

Nah the best football we played was the Poyet great escape. It was good under Allardyce but that brief run under Poyet was something else.
He had us playing some entertaining stuff, of all recent managers, he's the only one that I'd have back. What's he doing presently ?

There is always the question why now? Which has the obvious answer we are about to be taken over by billionaires. He just wants to make money with us.
Bit like Mourinho linking himself to Newcastlle when Arab takeover was announced...

I’d have him back tomorrow to be honest, I’m sure the new bosses (if they ever f***ing take over) will monitor his dealings...

Under Dross the football is f***ing terrible aye we won yesterday but it was still shite against a shite team. Sams the man..

No thanks. That ship’s sailed.
As much as I liked him I don’t want him back , unless they start selling pints of wine on the concourse

Not available at the moment. Rumours of money coming into the club and he wants the job. Hmmmm wonder why?

I think we will have a new manager in the summer for the Championship. Not sure BSA is the foundation builder we need to push on from there. Tho I do like BSA but he is more of a fire fighter good to prevent relegation.

I don’t like the fact most clubs go into free fall when he leaves. No one has ever provided any insight as to why.
Is it because all his backroom team leave, is it because the players all belong to specific clients and down tools as soon as he goes and angle for a transfer??
He was all over the press saying he wouldn’t return to a club he’s already managed when he was linked with Newcastle in the summer wasn’t he?

I’d have him back in a heart beat mind you but he’s a dishonest fucker.

Makes Boris look like novice in the bending the truth stakes

Last edited:
Bad idea.......we need a manager who's going to be value for money....
BSA gets results but he's expensive with his extensive back room staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back