Sam Allardyce wants return to management with Sunderland as mega-bucks US consortium eye takeover

Fat Sam : Bung man who relies on his enormous team to help him out massively and is a pensioner. Plus has been here before and couldn't wait to engineer the England job which he fucked up through greed.

Keane. Wasn't here much the last time then got bored. Lately took to media to say it how it is...fine that but the last event regarding Walters was disgusting.

Ross haters. Please find another manager and I may agree with you if Ross does lose his job. But not one of those .

P.S I loved Keane when he was here but never liked the smug fat one.

I cannot understand this obsession with Keane, he got us promoted after spending a fortune on players we couldn’t get rid of. Didn’t do so well in the Prem.
Respected by players many contacts , doesnt suffer.fools and if it was a performance related contract how could we lose

So he turns shit into sugar then. Exactly what a manager should do and the exact opposite of Ross...

Something tells me these new fellas won’t have the wool pulled over their eyes 👍
Hope you’re right.
Exactly, they need good advisors and there's no reason they can't make s success out of it. there's loads of potential at the football club and a rich history
If you look at a lot of the sides that get promoted to the prem. They’ve been building steadily for a few years so when they do get there they don’t have to change too much. With Fat Sam it would be built on sand. The blokes a wanker.

I've had to read some posts twice as it's difficult to comprehend that some posters on here would genuinely rather have Jack f***ing Ross over Allardyce. If Allardyce wants to come back then you give him the f***ing job, it's a complete no brainer.

A Premier League level manager is willing to drop to League One level, just let that sink in.
Is that a know fact? I've not read anything or seen a direct quote to say he would, isn't it just typical bullshit form The Sun who are just doing a 2+2=9 story.

Is that a know fact? I've not read anything or seen a direct quote to say he would, isn't it just typical bullshit form The Sun who are just doing a 2+2=9 story.

The Sun have been on the ball about our takeover for months now and someone is clearly feeding Alan Nixon information. I'd say their is some truth in this story.

The Sun have been on the ball about our takeover for months now and someone is clearly feeding Alan Nixon information. I'd say their is some truth in this story.
Fair enough........... and I don't what to piss on your chips, but, its still a nothing story then!

There is nowt in that page filler to even suggest this is a go, nothing. Trouble people are reading it and treating it as fact, and not just on here.

Have they really been on the ball with our takeover, no one has, its all been supposition from all sections of the media and again they know bot all. As for Nixon, haway man, Alan Nixon. Since when do they (Scumcastle press or the national press) write anything good about our club, its nearly always snide little stories that paint us in a bad light or at least nothing that paints us in a good light.

As for Sam coming back, nah not for me, he had his time, did the job he was asked to do and saved us from the drop. He was a bit a head of his time in the past with his training techniques etc, but he has to much baggage what with alleged bungs and dodgy agents.

No idea who I would replace Ross with if he was pushed tbh.

Back