Sam Allardyce wants return to management with Sunderland as mega-bucks US consortium eye takeover

Bad idea.......we need a manager who's going to be value for money....
BSA gets results but he's expensive with his extensive back room staff
I really don’t want him back. My concern with American owners is a lack of knowledge of the game and being conned by people who talk a good one. Short fell for it hook line and sinker. He put his trust in the wrong people. Personally don’t want that dodgy fat bastard anywhere near us. I m happy for them to fuck Ross off but I d rather it wasn’t for him.

What about the key players he signed like kone and khazri who just turned to shit as soon as he left
So he turns shit into sugar then. Exactly what a manager should do and the exact opposite of Ross...
I really don’t want him back. My concern with American owners is a lack of knowledge of the game and being conned by people who talk a good one. Short fell for it hook line and sinker. He put his trust in the wrong people. Personally don’t want that dodgy fat bastard anywhere near us. I m happy for them to fuck Ross off but I d rather it wasn’t for him.
Something tells me these new fellas won’t have the wool pulled over their eyes 👍

Exactly, they need good advisors and there's no reason they can't make s success out of it. there's loads of potential at the football club and a rich history

I’m sure it was said earlier that the Americans have been advised by people who know the English game. I don’t think they’d be anywhere near stupid enough to repeat Short’s mistakes.

Your point is?? We need to get to the premier by hook or by crook, when we get there we start building
Then your building on sand. start building now and we have a solid foundation if we just bumble our way to the premier League then we will be in exactly the same situation as when we were last there. Id rather we had a DOF put in place as soon as the takeover is completed which would rule Sam straight out as there is no way he would work under those constraints

Back