Sam Allardyce wants return to management with Sunderland as mega-bucks US consortium eye takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tell him to fuck off, bailed out at first chance and no way should a manager be sacked just to give him a way back.
No quotes but it’s crank behaviour commenting on a job opening that doesn’t exist.

Yep, if its legit its bang out of order, different when their is a vacancy of course.

If and when the club is taken over , we will be a club in a hurry. Why fuck about with a bloke who may or may not succeed when you could employ a man who will almost guarantee promotion.
If there was any chance we could employ BSA again we should do so immediately.

This. Apart from the bit where you suggested he may succeed.

Reactions: Kaz
He got offered the England job, though. Its not like he left because he thought he was going to be found out. Any 60 year old English manager at a club they have no real affinity with would do the same.

All my point is, is that people look back on him leaving as a shafting more due to how shit we went on to be. Had we still been in the PL he would've been getting rinsed for other reasons IMO.

Also, which Africans?
Already covered that

Seems strange he was filmed treating his "dream job" with zero respect but there you go

If you look back at every club he's been at they've all had trouble afterwards

Welcome back Big Sam. Give him lots of money, I don’t care, the fella guarantees promotion. I wouldn’t trust this current dosser to tie his own shoelaces.

Tell him to fuck off, bailed out at first chance and no way should a manager be sacked just to give him a way back.

Yep, if its legit its bang out of order, different when their is a vacancy of course.

Bang on the Fat Fook couldn't get away quick enough....
Nee one Fooks wiv the blunders...

Welcome back Big Sam. Give him lots of money, I don’t care, the fella guarantees promotion. I wouldn’t trust this current dosser to tie his own shoelaces.
You're a mag. Been advised so many times now on here so fuck off ya clunge.

Doubt he'd take a step down but yes please tbh.
She'd wedge her spine trying to tie the laces on her orthopaedic shoes, man.
Looks like he’s using us to get his name out and to say ‘I’m ready for a new job’ as the manager merry go round starts. Very sceptical I’ve been told.
Corpulent chancer. I wadn't trust him as far as I couldn't throw him.

Last edited:
Of course BSA comes with issues but he would get us to the premiership quickly. Ross may or may not.

A risk of course but the MSD lads are all about calculated risks in making their fortunes.

Whatever we do one of the top managers in the country, by the sounds of it, wants the gig even though we are in Div 3.

We are in a very healthy position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back