PES 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Uromastyx great games tonight, thoroughly enjoyed it. Us getting that win with the lads topped it off. Inspired substitution from me of putting Watmore up front helped like :cool:

@Uromastyx great games tonight, thoroughly enjoyed it. Us getting that win with the lads topped it off. Inspired substitution from me of putting Watmore up front helped like :cool:

Great games mate. Think it was 11 straight wins in the end. Ha Duncan struck fear into the Valencia defence instantly. Vaughan plays like is true self mind. Once we get going we're are very hard to beat. Hopefully @girojim can join in next time.

Been learning the game now for a few weeks. Pretty comfortable with most controls. What's the best way to defend? Jockey? Like in Fifa? Or just pressure?
Also how do you get team mates to make runs who are off the ball?

Cheers.

Been learning the game now for a few weeks. Pretty comfortable with most controls. What's the best way to defend? Jockey? Like in Fifa? Or just pressure?

Cheers.

Gegenpress seems to be working for me at the minute .

Cheers.
Just hold down team mate pressure and let that do all the hard work. Every other **** online is doing that. There is a button/combo for the team mate runs. I'll have a look

I've never used it, feels like cheating.
Nah me neither. It wouldn't be a problem if it merely dragged a player over for you to then control but they get the ball almost every time. Realistically if you're going to genpress and team mate pressure constantly your team should be wrecked after 20 minutes

Just hold down team mate pressure and let that do all the hard work. Every other **** online is doing that. There is a button/combo for the team mate runs. I'll have a look
r1 + x has been working for me in tackling better players. Found out its l1 + r to make a teammate make a forward run. Prefer the fifa way where you just bash l1 to get a few runners off the ball apart from one-twos.

Enjoying the game so far not sure what the best mode is for me.. myclub seems a grindfest unless you spend money. become a legend, meh. career mode is aiight tho.

r1 + x has been working for me in tackling better players. Found out its l1 + r to make a teammate make a forward run. Prefer the fifa way where you just bash l1 to get a few runners off the ball apart from one-twos.

Enjoying the game so far not sure what the best mode is for me.. myclub seems a grindfest unless you spend money. become a legend, meh. career mode is aiight tho.
I've been hammering myclub. My team isn't amazing but you get given enough chances to get a decent team going quite quickly. Not really interested in offline. Far too repetitive. God knows how people play season after season of master league

I've been hammering myclub. My team isn't amazing but you get given enough chances to get a decent team going quite quickly. Not really interested in offline. Far too repetitive. God knows how people play season after season of master league

I only play MyClub online. Too many silver ball players in my defence to be any good but Griezmann , Mbappe up front with Mata and Bakayoko in midfield makes me competititive. I've given a few players a bloody nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back