PES 2018

Cheers :cool: I had a go on it the other day, was like a different game to what I remembered, I've forgotten how to play it well basically. Also takes a while for that feeling of stiffness to go away, a good 10-20 games. The level of freedom shits on FIFA like, love how you have space to play proper football and passes actually go where you aimed them.

Last edited:

Cheers :cool: I had a go on it the other day, was like a different game to what I remembered, I've forgotten how to play it well basically. Also takes a while for that feeling of stiffness to go away, a good 10-20 games. The level of freedom shits on FIFA like, love how you have space to play proper football and passes actually go where you aimed them.

I was ready to smash the controller early on. Used to Fifa and being able to use my wingers to just bomb past everyone unchallenged. Traded fifa in so won't be going back to it

My game has started to crash when it pairs you up for an online game.have to reset the console and it goes down as a loss .is anyone else suffering with this problem or just me?
Also it takes ages to get an online game I might change to a PlayStation

Here’s my team and I’m still shit
Logon or register to see this image

Last edited:
I was ready to smash the controller early on. Used to Fifa and being able to use my wingers to just bomb past everyone unchallenged. Traded fifa in so won't be going back to it

Personally I don't blame you like, I think FIFA's gone to shite after the latest gameplay tweaks, but I thought you liked it?

Personally I don't blame you like, I think FIFA's gone to shite after the latest gameplay tweaks, but I thought you liked it?

I did but got to a point where I was just playing full icon teams in online divisions and WL. Stopped being fun. Also its too time specific. Single player on PES is more enjoyable

I am a bit of a technophobe, how do I get the download option file with all the kits etc for PES 2018 on PS4? Do I need to buy a cheap usb stick?

If anyone's still playing this I've done the new kits.

Link: Sunderland Historic Kits - PES 2018

Basic Instructions - Save them to a USB stick under a folder named "WEPES", stick it in PS4 and in game go to "Edit">"Data Management" > "Import Images"> select them> Go to "Teams" in Edit Mode> Select club> "Strip"> Choose kit (Home, Away etc.) Select "Paste">Choose kit> Done.

Go to Shirt>"Base Design" to change collar (7 for home, 2 for GKs, 1 for Away) and "Base Colour"to change colours to match kit, and "Markings" to change shirt name, number, colours etc.

Last edited:
If anyone's still playing this I've done the new kits.

Link: Sunderland Historic Kits - PES 2018

Basic Instructions - Save them to a USB stick under a folder named "WEPES", stick it in PS4 and in game go to "Edit">"Data Management" > "Import Images"> select them> Go to "Teams" in Edit Mode> Select club> "Strip"> Choose kit (Home, Away etc.) Select "Paste">Choose kit> Done.

Go to Shirt>"Base Design" to change collar (7 for home, 2 for GKs, 1 for Away) and "Base Colour"to change colours to match kit, and "Markings" to change shirt name, number, colours etc.
Are you planning on getting PES2019 and continuing to do kits mate?

Back