PES 2018

Yeah, it is a ridiculous system. Looks like the owner needs to be online in order to have games. I created one with my brother-in-law to mess around with. Can't delete it now, so stuck with it. Would be good if we can just have one team and stick with it.

We were definitely unlucky in the first game. Could have arguably been a draw. Do you think it's better to be one club or random selection?

Aye, I tried to delete mine only to realise I wasn't allowed :neutral: What a waste of server space.

I'm not sure, I quite enjoyed playing as random different teams, although my stomach sank a bit when were given Roma to play Chelsea. Didn't think we'd do well with Dzeko up top on his own plodding around....but it was probably our best game :lol:

Last edited:

im pissed off everyone has Maradona (or Ronaldo) except me ffs.
He's shite anyway. Honest

Aye, I tried to delete mine only to realise I wasn't allowed :neutral: What a waste of server space.

I'm not sure, I quite enjoyed playing as random different teams, although my stomach sank a bit when were given Roma to play Chelsea. Didn't think we'd do well with Dzeko up top on his own plodding around....but it was probably our best game :lol:
I've Dzeko up front on my club. Banging them in

It is Konami all over!

big Edin is a proper tugboat. Can be deadly though. I am happy with whatever mate.

What's the crack with Usain Bolt? Is he actually any good at football or is he just pals with Konami? He's an unreal sub to bring on

Was about to turn it off just after 12, had 12000 points so bought a scout. Unlocked Immobile and thought ill have a blast with the Zaha Immobile Cavani front three...

Fast forward 3 hours and my eyes are stinging, my divisions score went up from 390 to 650, Immobile scored in every game and I cant sleep because in my head I'm deciding whether to go 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1

finding it tough this year like. In the championship with regular master league players, computer just lobs ball over the top and finding it impossible to defend.

Transfers seem very easy again. Managed to sign Lallana for Ipswich in the championship.

When does the difficulty on my club go up from regular when playing COM games? It’s getting a bit tedious winning 8/9/10 nil every game for the sake of 1700 points

finding it tough this year like. In the championship with regular master league players, computer just lobs ball over the top and finding it impossible to defend.

Transfers seem very easy again. Managed to sign Lallana for Ipswich in the championship.

Had a blast for 1st time today and i was expecting a bit more difficulty in transfer market....but its still piss easy to sign top players.

Can you play online seasons with a guest on this? Gameplay has been better than Fifa for a while now but I only ever play footy games when the lads are round for a drink

Got a cracking team together now after realising I could buy a new manager who would allow me to play a higher coating team :lol:

Finally upped it to professional, apparently it goes off how many com games you win. Hopefully get more GP for it being a higher difficulty

Edit - won my first 4 games on master league on superstar difficulty when I first got it, went back to it last night and lost 4-0. Playing at a lower difficulty on my club proper messes everything up

Back