PES 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a cracking team together now after realising I could buy a new manager who would allow me to play a higher coating team :lol:

Finally upped it to professional, apparently it goes off how many com games you win. Hopefully get more GP for it being a higher difficulty

Edit - won my first 4 games on master league on superstar difficulty when I first got it, went back to it last night and lost 4-0. Playing at a lower difficulty on my club proper messes everything up
Got maradona yet?

It looks good like don't have the time to put any effort into ultimate team bullshit like just want a game I can hop on beat someone leave

I don't bother with the myclub nonsense, online divisions and online co-op mostly and had no issues with the servers

Beat someone on MyClub 4-0 last night and I counted 6 black ball players in his team and the rest were gold at least. He was awful. His play analysis said he’d only played a handful of games as well, the lad must have spent a fortune on coins and was still shit :lol: I’d fancy myself to be able to beat anyone with the side he had. Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Suarez and Griezman as his front 4 and couldn’t score

Beat someone on MyClub 4-0 last night and I counted 6 black ball players in his team and the rest were gold at least. He was awful. His play analysis said he’d only played a handful of games as well, the lad must have spent a fortune on coins and was still shit :lol: I’d fancy myself to be able to beat anyone with the side he had. Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Suarez and Griezman as his front 4 and couldn’t score

Chances are he must be buying lots of credits in the online store. I've played against loads in MyClub who have a team full of black ballers. The game's only been out 2 weeks and there hasn't been too many give aways.

Chances are he must be buying lots of credits in the online store. I've played against loads in MyClub who have a team full of black ballers. The game's only been out 2 weeks and there hasn't been too many give aways.

I’ve had 4 altogether, got two in a row yesterday. None of them are what I’d class as elite players though Griezeman is pretty good!

Quite like my club. Tried divisions last year and quickly got tired of seeing Real or Barcelona. Can you choose the level of OPPO like FIFA with stars ?

Nah it's still the same,psg seems to be the team of choice this year. However I found last year that once you play a bit and get in a decent division then there is a much more varied choice from your opponent

We are knocking teams all over on clan matches! Like Holland 74 at times.

We are pretty good like :cool: I'm still pining over my Matic volley :lol: Although I fancy we'll meet some pretty decent teams once we get past this division.

As long as it's not one lad on his own playing co-op :neutral: Shouldn't be allowed. Should be a minimum of two.

We are pretty good like :cool: I'm still pining over my Matic volley :lol: Although I fancy we'll meet some pretty decent teams once we get past this division.

As long as it's not one lad on his own playing co-op :neutral: Shouldn't be allowed. Should be a minimum of two.
I'll have a bit of co-op and a few games too sounds canny

that volley was pretty special like

That was a beautiful strike. All the hallmarks of Liam Lawrence down at Craven Cottage. Yeah, it is pretty strange playing on your own. Although, I thought it was quite easy to get through the AI defence. The teams will definitely get harder. Our record is looking quite decent at the moment. 18 wins and 4 losses, one of them due to the connection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back