PES 2018

Graphically it looks identical to 2017 so hopefully all their work's gone into the gameplay. Hopefully ease of crossing, dodgy player selection and OTT long balls from the AI have been sorted. Still, loving 2017 atm, pisses on FIFA enjoyment wise.

Nice touch with the Maradona goal at the end like, although wasn't he suing them not so long ago? :lol:

Last edited:
Graphically it looks identical to 2017 so hopefully all their work's gone into the gameplay. Hopefully ease of crossing, dodgy player selection and OTT long balls from the AI have been sorted. Still, loving 2017 atm, pisses on FIFA enjoyment wise.

Nice touch with the Maradona goal at the end like, although wasn't he suing them not so long ago? :lol:
It's hilarious - he was suing them and now, apparently, he's an official ambassador for PES! I guess they came to some sort of compromise agreement.

looks fantastic, took on board what the fans wanted. Graphics were already top tier, fox engine obviously still being used but it's the best right now. Supposedly they are releasing a beta in the coming months so looking forward to seeing how it plays. it'll be the best football game as usual,

What's the matter with online like? I've not had any problems with it

It was laggy for me, although not as bad as previous versions, and there was no option for 2 people to play online. I only play Fifa when the lads are round and we do seasons with 2 of us on the same team

It was laggy for me, although not as bad as previous versions, and there was no option for 2 people to play online. I only play Fifa when the lads are round and we do seasons with 2 of us on the same team

I've played online season a hell of a lot this year and I have had no problem with lag

I've played online season a hell of a lot this year and I have had no problem with lag

I haven't played it since early on like so maybe it was teething problems. I wouldn't play much on my own though, if they add the option of a guest on seasons then I'll most likely bin Fifa for this

It seemed easily the better game but I never play footy games on me own so stuck with Fifa for the online

probably just branching out for more ambassadors, as long as they are sports related. Be a funny player to have but most likely won't be used as speed isn't everything in PES as it is in Fifa.
I find as long as my overlapping full backs have plenty of pace and hoy a cross over, I do well. Love PES, always have. 2017 has been a cracking year for it.

I haven't played it since early on like so maybe it was teething problems. I wouldn't play much on my own though, if they add the option of a guest on seasons then I'll most likely bin Fifa for this

It seemed easily the better game but I never play footy games on me own so stuck with Fifa for the online
It was rotten online until about November for me. Biggest fixes needed are crosses and that com pressure button. It reduces online games to ping pong as you've got about 3 players chasing you down.

Back