PES 2018

Love master league as usual. Fighting for last play off place with sunderland with 2 games to go. New challenge mode makes it tricky. Owner demands i get promoted or i get sacked. Also transfers are harder so you can't just grab any player you want. Will probably dabble into online more soon.

I'm really enjoying it despite my complete inability in dealing with the A.I chipping the ball ower my defence. :neutral: Selling Ruiter like, he's palmed so many shots onto the feet of the opponents that I think he's being bribed. Somehow 5th after 15 games, scoring plenty but conceding plenty an' all.

Got promoted pretty comfortably on master league although I dropped more points than I thought I would As ive only been playing on professional first season till I get a hang of the controls again

The default line up is excellent going forward with arcas,coutinho and casteline but is shocking at the back apart from the right back you start with

Got Cavani in MyClub and it's become much easier against others online :lol:

Was sick of battering people and losing 1-0 because they had the likes of Messi

I got Messi with my first dalliance into MyClub. Is that a rare thing or is everyone getting Messi, Ronaldo etc.? They need to make that much rarer if so. You know, for something to play for. Not FIFA-esque where it's virtually impossible, but not giving me Messi on my first go. Somewhere in between.

Last edited:
I got Messi with my first dalliance into MyClub. Is that a rare thing or is everyone getting Messi, Ronaldo etc.? They need to make that muchrarer if so. You know, for something to play for. Not FIFA-eqsuqe where it's virtually impossible but not giving me Messi on my go. Somewhere in between.
nope, never really got anyone great. I have 8 DMF at 79 though.

Oh, so it was a luck. Yay me :lol: :neutral: Messi looks odd in a Sunderland strip.

I've had one of the black ball players and I've probably had about 40-50 top agents so far. I've been using them all on strikers though as scoring was a problem but now I've got cavani im trying to build from the back.

There's a few people in it mate. Me and @silas80 had a few games last night. Started off slow, but we were pretty slick after that!

Even though I've joined girojim's clan, the games we were playing last night were, for some reason, playing under the clan I'd made before it.

Good games like. We soon clicked after that first game, and even losing that 1-3 was a bit harsh, we were passing well.

Got messi and griezmann with preorder bonus draws. Got a decent squad on myclub but not much depth, don't want to waste points on current draws when i know better ones will come along. Haven't played a match yet but probably will get into it more this next week. Think i joined clan too.

Even though I've joined girojim's clan, the games we were playing last night were, for some reason, playing under the clan I'd made before it.

Good games like. We soon clicked after that first game, and even losing that 1-3 was a bit harsh, we were passing well.

Yeah, it is a ridiculous system. Looks like the owner needs to be online in order to have games. I created one with my brother-in-law to mess around with. Can't delete it now, so stuck with it. Would be good if we can just have one team and stick with it.

We were definitely unlucky in the first game. Could have arguably been a draw. Do you think it's better to be one club or random selection?

I got Messi with my first dalliance into MyClub. Is that a rare thing or is everyone getting Messi, Ronaldo etc.? They need to make that much rarer if so. You know, for something to play for. Not FIFA-esque where it's virtually impossible, but not giving me Messi on my first go. Somewhere in between.
Aye it's daft really. I've got maradona like everyone else. After a week last year I had both Ronaldos, Neymar and Bale as well as fee others. Problem so did everyone else. Guess they're trying to take on FUT and giving players the best straight off. Best of Myclub and FIT are starting out having to use players you wouldn't normally. I'll be sticking to packs on FUT again

Aye it's daft really. I've got maradona like everyone else. After a week last year I had both Ronaldos, Neymar and Bale as well as fee others. Problem so did everyone else. Guess they're trying to take on FUT and giving players the best straight off. Best of Myclub and FIT are starting out having to use players you wouldn't normally. I'll be sticking to packs on FUT again

I never played My Club last year but it's either changed or I just have no luck.

Back