Newcastle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Before I answer, are you allowing me to take into account the changes in the market that've happened over the past 9 or 10 years?

Aye, cos there are literally no other factors what so ever. Don't be naive man.

Not necessarily, but Carr certainly could pick out a player back then. Don't think his strike rate is as good as you're making out, sure he picked out Sissoko, Cabaye and Tiote, but he also picked out Marveaux, Amalfitano, Mbiwa etc.

No he's not. Hope that helps.
I’m not making out his strike rate is that good.
Your lot are giving him a the credit for assembling a ‘superior’ side to the one Rafa has despite the outlay not being too dissimilar.
That would indicate it is ‘you’ who seems to be insinuating he has a better eye for a player than Benitez.

He’s the only poster I’ve ever put on ignore. I’ve no time for his snide lies and back stabbing bullshit.
Who man who ???

...as was Pardew,,, but now he's the Sunderland fans favourite ex mag manager, remember when he was linked with Sunderland, ruled himself out and he got hammered on here
You don't half talk some shite on here me lad:rolleyes::lol:

Exactly.
His record in the Bundesliga was way better.

Had 2 and a half seasons in Germany better than 1 in 2 strike rate.
Bundesliga B mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Before I answer, are you allowing me to take into account the changes in the market that've happened over the past 9 or 10 years?

Aye, cos there are literally no other factors what so ever. Don't be naive man.

Not necessarily, but Carr certainly could pick out a player back then. Don't think his strike rate is as good as you're making out, sure he picked out Sissoko, Cabaye and Tiote, but he also picked out Marveaux, Amalfitano, Mbiwa etc.

No he's not. Hope that helps.
1 hour 35 mins and no reply.
Take it the numbers didn't work out favourably then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back