Newcastle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cisse was always getting absolutely hammered on here, weird how things change...

...as was Pardew,,, but now he's the Sunderland fans favourite ex mag manager, remember when he was linked with Sunderland, ruled himself out and he got hammered on here

Don't think any Sunderland fans think Pardew is a good manager, most think he's an arrogant tosspot. Still dosn't change the fact he done a better job than Rafa.

Exactly

...as was Pardew,,, but now he's the Sunderland fans favourite ex mag manager, remember when he was linked with Sunderland, ruled himself out and he got hammered on here

Hes an absolute bell end but he done a better job than Rafa so far.

What we laugh at is your cult like obsession to Rafa. Makes you look like teenage girls at a boyband concert.

Last edited:
Don't think any Sunderland fans think Pardew is a good manager, most think he's an arrogant tosspot. Still dosn't change the fact he done a better job than Rafa.

Time and again Sunderland posters compare Benitez to Pardew, simply to wind them up, and time and again they bite. Even when you tell them point blank they still bite .... it's like a form of hysteria.

Time and again Sunderland posters compare Benitez to Pardew, simply to wind them up, and time and again they bite. Even when you tell them point blank they still bite .... it's like a form of hysteria.

Hark at the board spokesman here. Didn't you drop your arse in that 'election' and withdraw before you were embarrassingly beaten?

No comma before and, hope you are still well.

No you're wrong ... even if you weren't it's quite pathetic coming on here posting about a comma ffs :rolleyes:

Hark at the board spokesman here. Didn't you drop your arse in that 'election' and withdraw before you were embarrassingly beaten?

I'm not speaking for anyone but myself, I'm commenting on what I've noticed and from people I actually know.

No, I was never a candidate in the election ... you're wrong as well.

Last edited:
How much did Carr spend compared to Rafa?
How was it different for Carr? (Meeting a criteria as apposed to bargain hunting)
Before I answer, are you allowing me to take into account the changes in the market that've happened over the past 9 or 10 years?

What you waffling on about?

I'm implying that if Benitez hadn't wanted total control that you may have had some more good signings found by Carr.

But he did want full control and you dont.
Aye, cos there are literally no other factors what so ever. Don't be naive man.

So Carr knows a footballer better than Benitez then?
Not necessarily, but Carr certainly could pick out a player back then. Don't think his strike rate is as good as you're making out, sure he picked out Sissoko, Cabaye and Tiote, but he also picked out Marveaux, Amalfitano, Mbiwa etc.

He’s completely Teflon to you lot, idiots
No he's not. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Before I answer, are you allowing me to take into account the changes in the market that've happened over the past 9 or 10 years?

Aye, cos there are literally no other factors what so ever. Don't be naive man.

Not necessarily, but Carr certainly could pick out a player back then. Don't think his strike rate is as good as you're making out, sure he picked out Sissoko, Cabaye and Tiote, but he also picked out Marveaux, Amalfitano, Mbiwa etc.

No he's not. Hope that helps.
Of course I am so go ahead and answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back