Newcastle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite some(Most) of the crap i put on here i honestly can't wait for the day when the North East teams dominate the Premier league, i am sick of the Manchester/London dominance and if football comes in cycles we are due a Tour De France FFS. I would love to see Us , Sunderland and Boro fighting for the title and trophies, probably never happen but we can live in hope.

That's never going to happen...

NE is a northern outpost - the big money and teams will stay in the capital.... and due to historical factors in the NWest

Unless of course an uber rich investor happens to take a fancy to one of the NE clubs. ...

Can't see that happening though..

fat Mike is as close as we will get to a billionaire owner.

Problem is he's not a paper billionaire - his money is all in stocks/ his businesses so in reality he doesn't have money to burn.

Despite some(Most) of the crap i put on here i honestly can't wait for the day when the North East teams dominate the Premier league, i am sick of the Manchester/London dominance and if football comes in cycles we are due a Tour De France FFS. I would love to see Us , Sunderland and Boro fighting for the title and trophies, probably never happen but we can live in hope.

Fuck.That.

Imagine we were on the wrong end of a comparative final day of 2012.

Thick as mince like - says Northbound East teams and then mentions a Yorkshire club!

Oh dear, how unfortunate. It’s such a shame we evolved away from natural selection.

Weirdo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back