Newcastle FC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely he’s off in the summer. Not the common view on here but I think he’s done well enough to protect his reputation and will get another decent job if he walks away. I would put their current squad on paper worse than ours that went down under Moyes. Every time I see them they look pretty solid and organised but lacking any quality. Benitez actually is basically a Spanish Sam Allardyce

He'll be gone in the summer no matter what league they're in. They're probably already in talks with another manager

Us meeting them in the Championship is still on that Man City Win the other week is fake news on where they are in the PL. A Sunderland Win coupled with Portsmouth Win & Newcastl loss Gerrrrin Lads & lasses .....
I'd be owa the moon with them results like. Too good to be true though

Last edited:
Everton, after they've sacked Silva?
He won't go to a little club like Everton. Well that's what he called them when he was Liverpool manager and the Everton fans hate him for it. Maybe West Ham, Leicester, even Arsenal will be options for him in the summer, either that or he'll go abroad

Why would he leave, he can do no wrong.

Struggle and it's all Ashley's fault, do well and he's a miracle worker, he'll happily sit there and take the money in my opinion.

Chuffed if he goes because the meltdown will be immense
Chuffed if he stays because if he leaves they might get someone who tries to play football.
Win win really :D

I hope he stays because he's bringing the best out of their fans in the hilarity stakes. He is and always has been one of , if not THE most over rated manager to manage in the top six in this country. He has consistently played the most boring, turgid brand of football, a brand of football they would always turn their noses up at particularly after the Keegan years. He somehow managed to make an absolute fuck up of the Real Madrid job with absolute, true to reputation world class players at his disposal and less said about his time at Inter the better. An absolute charlatan living off Gerard's second half performance in Istanbul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back