Is there one black comedian

Fair enough. In that case maybe try Russell Howard and Michael McIntyre?

I love how you think someone who doesn't care for a 'disgusting and offensive' comedian must therefore like bland, mainstream comedians ?? Cos there's clearly nothing in between eh ??;)

Like others have said, Patrice O'Neal was good - he covered race a lot, but in a deliberately provocative yet ironic way.

I love how you think someone who doesn't care for a 'disgusting and offensive' comedian must therefore like bland, mainstream comedians ?? Cos there's clearly nothing in between eh ??;)

I was just offering recommendations, not everybody has the same taste. Presumably somebody who has a sensitive taste to offensiveness would prefer the two I mentioned to Dave Chappelle.

OK, he just about kept me entertained but he fell a long way short of "brilliant" for me. I'm glad I've seen it, but I won't be out recommending it to anyone and probably won't ever watch it a second time.

Thanks for the recommendation though. Killed an hour or so. :)
Be a boring world if we all liked the same shit :lol:

Personally I think he’s funny as fuck.

Be a boring world if we all liked the same shit :lol:

Personally I think he’s funny as fuck.

I didn't hate it, I just didn't think it was amazing. Kind of reminds me a bit of one of Daniel Sloss's shows on Netflix but not quite as funny and doesn't make you feel quite as uncomfortable as DS does while watching him. :)

Back