Is there one black comedian

What year was that sketch? There's an almost identical one on 30 Rock where black comedian Tracy Jordan is on stage in a flashback saying "Black people use the phone like this. [does phoning mime] Whereas white people use the phone like this [does another mime]. A few moments later and back in "real" time, he's seen using the phone like the "white person" in his skit.

What an unusually openly racist comment. Most people try to hide their racism. Kudos for not even trying.

What’s racist about it..whenever I see a black comedian on TV..usually on E4 or a panel/game show I don’t find them funny in the slightest..however the first reply to my post gave a couple of good choices..Murphy and Pryor were very good with their stand up all those years ago.

What’s racist about it..whenever I see a black comedian on TV..usually on E4 or a panel/game show I don’t find them funny in the slightest..however the first reply to my post gave a couple of good choices..Murphy and Pryor were very good with their stand up all those years ago.

What's racist about saying a negative thing about all black people? Are you serious? :lol:

It's pretty much the first paragraph in the dictionary definition of racism. :lol:

Back