Is there one black comedian

But it can't be pure coincidence that he'd not found a black comedian funny! Why is that?
You are struggling on this
It is pure Co incidence he hasn't found any black comedians funny but he thinks the reason for that is because they are black .He sees a connection
The SMB loony left strikes again.
Only one loony landed on this thread .The one trying to connect the ability to be funny with skin colour . But hey you liked Richard prior ,probably Gary Bennett is a nice bloke too .

Last edited:
You are struggling on this
It is pure Co incidence he hasn't found any black comedians funny but he thinks the reason for that is because they are black .He sees a connection

Only one loony landed on this thread .The one trying to connect the ability to be funny with skin colour . But hey you liked Richard prior ,probably Gary Bennett is a nice bloke too .

See you're now doing what all the loony left do on here..'he thinks the reason for that is because they are black'..where have I said that??..you twist peoples words to suit your own agenda..i just don't find black comedians I've seen nowadays funny..some people might..what is funny is how other people have challenged you here on this and you're still digging a hole for yourself..give it up man.

See you're now doing what all the loony left do on here..'he thinks the reason for that is because they are black'..where have I said that??..you twist peoples words to suit your own agenda..i just don't find black comedians I've seen nowadays funny..some people might..what is funny is how other people have challenged you here on this and you're still digging a hole for yourself..give it up man.
I have no agenda ,I didn't pull you on your comment I just chipped in when you couldn't see his point .You still can't which is fair enough .Not finding recent black comedians funny is fair enough and clearly what you meant but it was a very clumsy way of saying it imo.

I have no agenda ,I didn't pull you on your comment I just chipped in when you couldn't see his point .You still can't which is fair enough .Not finding recent black comedians funny is fair enough and clearly what you meant but it was a very clumsy way of saying it imo.

Fair enough..it's all I meant.

You're probably right, but I just wanted to say how utterly atrocious Stephen K Amos is, do you think Amos could be on par.?
No. I think I laughed at one of his jokes once, so that puts him light years ahead of Lenny
I was watching an interview with a comedian the other day and I think he hit the nail on the head. It used to be that it would take years as a stand up to get the big gigs. However, if you're a women/minority you jump the queue and get these bigger gigs before they're got to that level of craft. It's not that you're not funny, it's that you al can be thrown into the deep end before you're ready and we don't see the finished article.

Last edited:
What's racist about saying a negative thing about all black people? Are you serious? :lol:

It's pretty much the first paragraph in the dictionary definition of racism. :lol:
Any white bloke criticising black blokes (or women) is racism on the smb man. Shirley you know that?

Check out the Diane Abbott thread for confirmation

I could be wrong, but I think you may have either misread or misjudged the intention of my post. :)
I know mate

I was ridiculing the fcking idiots that will dive in crying racism not you
No. I think I laughed at one of his jokes once, so that puts him light years ahead of Lenny
I was watching an interview with a comedian the other day and I think he hit the nail on the head. It used to be that it would take years as a stand up to get the big gigs. However, if you're a women/minority you jump the queue and get these bigger gigs before they're got to that level of craft. It's not that you're not funny, it's that you al can be thrown into the deep end before you're ready and we don't see the finished article.
How come they jump the queue?

Last edited:

Back