If we don't get relegated to League One this coming season, I'll be astonished....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some apologies owed to @dcl0sc here like
None needed marra, everyone has their opinions. If I post mine I expect to get shot down from posters with opposing views. I take no satisfaction in being proved right, this club has knocked the stuffing out of all of us!

In my defence it was a bit early to be calling relegation, pre season had only just started and I’m all for giving people a chance before condemning them. But aye he was right in the end.
I agree it was early marra, but the writing was on the wall for me. I always had that horrible feeling we would constantly struggle. This club needs a huge overhaul.

Last edited:
None needed marra, everyone has their opinions. If I post mine I expect to get shot down from posters with opposing views. I take no satisfaction in being proved right, this club has knocked the stuffing out of all of us!

I agree it was early marra, but the writing was on the wall for me. I always had that horrible feeling we would constantly struggle. This club needs a huge overhaul.

It certainly does marra. But I’m staying positive that next season’s gonna be a good one.

It certainly does marra. But I’m staying positive that next season’s gonna be a good one.
I’m not sure about Chris Coleman being the man. He did canny at Fulham, but inherited a decent squad. He did very well for Wales, but had Gareth Bale. Everywhere else e.g. Coventry he’s been dross. We were peddled the “This is a coup for SAFC” line, I’ve never felt this at all, infact I was uninspired by his appointment.

Some posters just felt more positive than me marra! There fall was just from a slightly higher position than mine!

True......I got the same shit in May about relegation this season when Moyes resigned, they were more rejoiced in him leaving instead of looking at the reason why he left!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back