If we don't get relegated to League One this coming season, I'll be astonished....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sopping Fookin Fanny

Called a sopping fanny by a sopping fanny... great stuff!

How the fuckety fuck?

I fail to see how you come to this conclusion

I fail to see how you are failing to see this.

Our aim this season was always to survive. This appointment pretty much guarantees we will achieve our objective.

No it won't.... he's not managing Preston now with much lower expectations (no disrespect to one of the original a fantastic old traditional football clubs)... he will crumble trying to manage this basket case!

You.

Last edited:
Our aim this season was always to survive. This appointment pretty much guarantees we will achieve our objective.
If that is our aim then that is a shambles on our behalf.
We should be aiming for promotion, I don't buy into this we have a rubbish team. We are desperately short up front but it doesn't take much to score in the championship. Danny Graham got 11 this season.
I wouldn't pick Grayson, but if as people say he's a steady manager then, with the squad we should be able to put together then playoffs have to be the minimum expectation.
My biggest concern is that I don't believe he is the manager to get the fans back on side and excited again.

Even if you think grayson is a shite appointment i dont get this relegation crack.

At worst he clearly keeps teams competitive in mid table on a pittance

You have good craic marra, but do you seriously think he's taking a job that carries the same expectations as his previous clubs (bar Leeds a bit, possibly)? Ellis will pull the trigger, again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back