If we don't get relegated to League One this coming season, I'll be astonished....

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the time, this thread did seem outlandish. We knew things would not be good, but I don't think any of us thought it would be reasonable to assume we were heading straight down into league one. There were few valid reasons for people to want to believe the OP was right.

Looking back on it now however, yes the Celtic game was a dire warning of things to come. It was hard to discern mainly because it was a pre-season friendly and sometimes those results can be fluky, but no it was the real deal. An utterly broken club, an utterly broken team.

Rockster’s sound as a pound man! He gives lovely cuddles! :cool:

You said get a grip and I did, literally!
You still need to. Nowt worse than The "I told you so's" on here. People were prepared to give the bloke a chance. You of all people should understand that given you backed a failing manager for about 6 month previous to when you started this thread.

Well done though.

Maybe but knows nowt of football......In fact has worshhipped for years a wage stealer who has helped sink the ship on the pitch!
TBF, I backed Catts up also! Can’t this season!

You still need to. Nowt worse than The "I told you so's" on here. People were prepared to give the bloke a chance. You of all people should understand that given you backed a failing manager for about 6 month previous to when you started this thread.

Well done though.
Just having a laugh man yer gaping minge... x. For the record, I didn’t bump it FFS! :lol: x

At the time, this thread did seem outlandish. We knew things would not be good, but I don't think any of us thought it would be reasonable to assume we were heading straight down into league one. There were few valid reasons for people to want to believe the OP was right.

Looking back on it now however, yes the Celtic game was a dire warning of things to come. It was hard to discern mainly because it was a pre-season friendly and sometimes those results can be fluky, but no it was the real deal. An utterly broken club, an utterly broken team.

Fair play marra!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back