If we don't get relegated to League One this coming season, I'll be astonished....

Some apologies owed to @dcl0sc here like
None needed marra, everyone has their opinions. If I post mine I expect to get shot down from posters with opposing views. I take no satisfaction in being proved right, this club has knocked the stuffing out of all of us!

In my defence it was a bit early to be calling relegation, pre season had only just started and I’m all for giving people a chance before condemning them. But aye he was right in the end.
I agree it was early marra, but the writing was on the wall for me. I always had that horrible feeling we would constantly struggle. This club needs a huge overhaul.

Last edited:
None needed marra, everyone has their opinions. If I post mine I expect to get shot down from posters with opposing views. I take no satisfaction in being proved right, this club has knocked the stuffing out of all of us!

I agree it was early marra, but the writing was on the wall for me. I always had that horrible feeling we would constantly struggle. This club needs a huge overhaul.

It certainly does marra. But I’m staying positive that next season’s gonna be a good one.

It certainly does marra. But I’m staying positive that next season’s gonna be a good one.
I’m not sure about Chris Coleman being the man. He did canny at Fulham, but inherited a decent squad. He did very well for Wales, but had Gareth Bale. Everywhere else e.g. Coventry he’s been dross. We were peddled the “This is a coup for SAFC” line, I’ve never felt this at all, infact I was uninspired by his appointment.

Back