Horizon: zero dawn

One of the best games of all time. Incredible
I was going to bump this thread tonight as quite staggered as to how it doesn't have more posts.

Taking my time with it. Level 25 but only 33% complete!

Just love the general combat, collecting and making of ammo etc. Just took down my first Thunderjaw, that was a canny battle :cool:

I was going to bump this thread tonight as quite staggered as to how it doesn't have more posts.

Just love the general combat, collecting and making of ammo etc. Just took down my first Thunderjaw, that was a canny battle :cool:

It's amazing. The battles never lose their sense of urgency and danger. Just got the platinum on 60 hours. Cant wait for the DLC

I'm about the same. 34% level 26. Loving the tear arrows for picking off range weapons the just blasting them with fire arrows and watching them burn :evil:

I really need to give this a good go this weekend. In the middle of level 2 enjoying it. Going to try and advance a bit further. Have to say quite impressed with it so far.

What are the Cauldrons all about without giving away any spoilers? Is it just a case of clearing them out?
You may or may not discover items or abilities that could be valuable elsewhere. That vague enough ;)

Not a spoiler like, but it's where you can gain the abilities to override more and different types of the machines.

Little tip for people who don't know this (like I didn't). If you have a look through a merchants items, there is an unlimited travel pack down near the bottom. Costs very little (fox skin and some meat I think) but means you can fast travel around as much as you want without 'strategically' using them up.

Very handy for popping between the different regions if you want to save time and can't be arsed to fight.

Little tip for people who don't know this (like I didn't). If you have a look through a merchants items, there is an unlimited travel pack down near the bottom. Costs very little (fox skin and some meat I think) but means you can fast travel around as much as you want without 'strategically' using them up.

Very handy for popping between the different regions if you want to save time and can't be arsed to fight.

Great tip cheers Im definitely a fast traveller like

Been trying to get this for ages but can't find a f***ing fox skin. Must've killed about a hundred of the fuckers so far!

Been trying to get this for ages but can't find a f***ing fox skin. Must've killed about a hundred of the fuckers so far!
I managed to get one when I first started the game - just went crazy with hunting and was killing everything everywhere I went! Shouldn't be too long until you get it mate.

Astonishing game this. Im sure the Witcher 3 was much better overall but this one suits me far better. The Witcher was too dense but this is better for me with less time to play

Actually really enjoying this. Up to level 9 at the moment trying to do the Hunting Grounds Parts Alone task. Made the mistake of using the wrong bow and used the explosive arrowheads, ended up blowing up the whole herd!

I think I may have missed something in the Womb Of The Mountain, can I go back in again to have a look around or not possible now?

Actually really enjoying this. Up to level 9 at the moment trying to do the Hunting Grounds Parts Alone task. Made the mistake of using the wrong bow and used the explosive arrowheads, ended up blowing up the whole herd!

I think I may have missed something in the Womb Of The Mountain, can I go back in again to have a look around or not possible now?
Yeah there's a power cell up there you'll need to complete the ancient armoury task that gives you a pretty much invincible outfit towards the end of the game. You can still fast travel there. Just go to the fire above mothers home or whatever it's called.

Brilliant game this. Am level 42 now. Just doing the remaining side quests before finishing the main story.

Back