Horizon: zero dawn

Any updated thoughts on this? Have just picked it up today (along with a PS4 slim, so this is to be my official PS4 breaking in game...) and very much looking forward to getting home and playing it. Think an early finish is on the cards like... :lol::)

I'm enjoying it, my kid liked to look of it he went and bought himself a copy rather than waiting a few weeks for me to get bored.

Still feel like I'm learning the ropes.
I'm really liking it so far. Feel the same though, just getting used to the controls etc. Seemed a little complicated at first but finding my stride now :cool: stealth all the way for me like. Some classic Metal Gear style takedowns of some of the machines. Just pissing about doing side missions at the minute, although I always seem to do that with these types of games...

I'm f***ing stuck, cannit get past the frigging corruptor
Opposite the gate where the corrupter enters there is a hill up the back, I just ran up there and picked it off from there, if it comes up there there are huts you can hind behind to avoid the lasers and rocks it throws. Took a couple of goes but worked eventually.

Opposite the gate where the corrupter enters there is a hill up the back, I just ran up there and picked it off from there, if it comes up there there are huts you can hind behind to avoid the lasers and rocks it throws. Took a couple of goes but worked eventually.

aye I managed to beat it last night

Played it first time today, quite like it. Although spent an hour or so trying to the first level kept getting caught and jumped on by those weird looking camera beasties.

Back