Horizon: zero dawn

That's early. Not out until Wednesday is it? Wish mine was here. Would give me an excuse not to watch the match :lol:
:lol: I honestly thought it'd be late as Amazon shipped with hermes for some reason, yet here I am playing it.

Haven't noticed a single glitch or frame drop yet. It's just gorgeous. Really smooth too and the bow is a lot more fun and easier than I expected!

:lol: I honestly thought it'd be late as Amazon shipped with hermes for some reason, yet here I am playing it.

Haven't noticed a single glitch or frame drop yet. It's just gorgeous. Really smooth too and the bow is a lot more fun and easier than I expected!
Never mind how lush everything is in the Fletch gaming harem man, whats the gameplay like?!

Mines ordered with Amazon as well. Hopefully it comes soon as owa lass starts her maternity on Tuesday and then I'll never get a chance to play it

Ps Pro or normal PS4?

Smooth as butter!

Mix Mass Effect, far cry, Tomb Raider, Turok and a smidgen of The Witcher 3 and you've got this!

So far, albeit only a morning, I've loved it. Nice voice acting too!

Killing me man. Pointless me buying another RPG just to play for 2 hours than never play it again due to lack of time.

What kind of game is it? I should really know but haven't paid it any attention.

Back