Horizon: zero dawn

What type of game is this? Is it an open world RPG (like Witcher/Fallout) or is it a more linear game with hardly any freedom?

PS4 only game too. One in the eye for Xbox One that mind :lol:

Last edited:
What type of game is this? Is it an open world RPG (like Witcher/Fallout) or is it a more linear game with hardly any freedom?

PS4 only game too. One in the eye for Xbox One that mind :lol:

Open world sandbox style. Keep your head down though. If the eyes from the Fifa lot see you they'll be after you.

Enjoying this so far. It's tough though! Looks amazing as has been said. Feels very Ubisoft like so far, which not to everyone's tastes is fine with me.

Whats good about it? And would it be worth me getting if I didnt have the time/patience for the Witcher and Fallout 4
Am only about an hour or so into it but it's more like the far cry series than either fallout or the witcher. I'm like you I just don't have the patience for them. Even bought the witcher hoping I would get into it as everyone raves about it but it just bored me silly after a very short space of time.

Fuck me this games graphics are unreal, I'm still find them hard to comprehend

On Pro or regular? Im hoping PS4 is almost as good.

Am only about an hour or so into it but it's more like the far cry series than either fallout or the witcher. I'm like you I just don't have the patience for them. Even bought the witcher hoping I would get into it as everyone raves about it but it just bored me silly after a very short space of time.

Not a massive fan of the Far Cry type setting tbh. Cant put my finger on why

anyone far into this? First task is pissing me off, you have to meet some guy to trade for a tripasker (or something like that) he'll trade for a scrapper lens which I don't have and no matter how many scrappers I kill none of them seem to give me a scrapper lens!

anyone far into this? First task is pissing me off, you have to meet some guy to trade for a tripasker (or something like that) he'll trade for a scrapper lens which I don't have and no matter how many scrappers I kill none of them seem to give me a scrapper lens!
You dont find one youve already "got" one, so you can buy it

That's the weird thing, I dont have one! I have a strider lens but not a scrapper one

Ok turns out I'm an idiot! :oops: Was looking in the inventory to trade with it and not seeing it there instead of just clicking on the tripcaster.

Last edited:

Yeah, I'm lvl 19 now.
The TripCaster was a pain in the ass!

Back